• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

iphone

ive got pics

I've got pics. Thank you!

Quick question--when people reply to things that I have posted, I get a notification on the app on my home screen. Is there a way to open the app and ONLY see the replies? I just want to get rid of the notifications.

Thanks!
Tamar

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Quick question--when people reply to things that I have posted, I get a notification on the app on my home screen. Is there a way to open the app and ONLY see the replies? I just want to get rid of the notifications.

Thanks!
Tamar

If you open the app, you will notice the same number is hovering over the "Subscribed Threads".

Simply read the subscribed threads, which are the threads that people have replied to you on :)

As you read the threads, the number should decrease.

Pierce

Thanks!
Tamar

I've also updated but the profile pictures are still not showing.

No still no pics for me either :( x

I will check on my ipod tonight :)

Pierce

Thanks pierce :) I was thinking it might be different versions of the iPhone that still can't see photos ( I have 3GS and still can't see photos after upgrade ) what do other people have and whether they can see photos let's see if their is a link. Also to show no notifications there is a box with a arrow top right corner when on current threads press it, it will have log out, Mark as read ect. Press Mark as read and it will clear all notifications to 0 x

Thanks pierce :) I was thinking it might be different versions of the iPhone that still can't see photos ( I have 3GS and still can't see photos after upgrade ) what do other people have and whether they can see photos let's see if their is a link. Also to show no notifications there is a box with a arrow top right corner when on current threads press it, it will have log out, Mark as read ect. Press Mark as read and it will clear all notifications to 0 x
i have a 3gs too, there is an upgrade too, i went to sync yesterday and i got a whole new update, but i can see pics, and coule before the update too

by subscribed threads, do u mean participated?

Just done latest update and still can't get the photo albums up any chance of a fix for this I have iPhone 4 (please) :) x

Still can't get photos it's really annoying me lol x
woo have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it? might work :) xxx

Oh poo caren thought it might have worked but alas look like I'm doomed I did a photo album as well of fat old me cos wanted to do another when it's not so fat old me but thanks caren xx

Oh poo caren thought it might have worked but alas look like I'm doomed I did a photo album as well of fat old me cos wanted to do another when it's not so fat old me but thanks caren xx
awww what a bummer :( have you synced lately?

Yes think that's what's caused it a mahoosive update that took ages and since then I can't see photos anymore lol xx

Yes think that's what's caused it a mahoosive update that took ages and since then I can't see photos anymore lol xx
oh poo :( mines ok, how annoying!!

Back