• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

iphone

suzie290304

hi just wondering how i can see peoples photos on iphone as they have all disappeared since update :( (when viewing peoples profile their was always photo option now not) also if possible would their be an update in future to start a thread on phone and have a like button (if their is a way to do it could you instruct me through it) thanks x :sign0009: :thankyou:

suzie290304 said:
hi just wondering how i can see peoples photos on iphone as they have all disappeared since update :( (when viewing peoples profile their was always photo option now not) also if possible would their be an update in future to start a thread on phone and have a like button (if their is a way to do it could you instruct me through it) thanks x :sign0009: :thankyou:

Hi Suzie

You're right... I too noticed that the photos on profiles have disappeared?
Maybe they'll realise and bring out an update ;-)

extra vote here for the 'like' button needed on the i-phone app ....pretty please!!

Hehe I didn't even no it had a like button on this site until I went on here on my computer (first time in a long time) must look like a scrooge not giving any appreciation to great posts. X

I'm the same suzie til I went on my laptop today ...!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

when you're reading a thread, at the top where the title of the thread is, there's a little arrow, if you touch that, it brings up the thread like on your pc and you can touch the like button, hope this was clear lol

Liked! On my iPhone ! Thanks caren!

Thanks everyone, just a tip for those on iPhone who are struggling to copy sections of posts (winter challenge) touch the post you want to copy, should bring up post again in different format. Hold your finger down on first word you want for a couple of seconds (this should highlight the first word) it should now say copy. Move the dots on that word down to highlight what text you want. Press copy. Then when you reply to that thread hold finger on page and paste. You might have to pop a space in the text somewhere so it is not a duplicate. Hope it helps. X

Whilst ur on suzie, of the current posts which do you check of the 3 options, last 3 wks, participated and whatever the other one is?! Oh I'm such a numpty :)

i check all of them, depends on what u want :) x

Yes me too can't see the photos since update also can't click on my subscribed threads anymore it takes me out of the app to reload it again and when I reload it continues doing the same thing anyone else having this problem?? Xx

Yes me too can't see the photos since update also can't click on my subscribed threads anymore it takes me out of the app to reload it again and when I reload it continues doing the same thing anyone else having this problem?? Xx

Hiya,

Yes its a problem with the application in the latest iPhone update.

The developer is working on it as we speak :)

Pierce

I have been informed that a new update has been released, can you guys check and let me know!

Yes pierce, I've updated

from me phone :D

I've got pics!

Back