• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

iphone

Pierce said:
I have been informed that a new update has been released, can you guys check and let me know!

Hiya I sent you a message with regards to this and still not seeing photos thanks :)

i wonder why some can and some cant? strange, and annoying :(

Hehehe I know caren I thought their might have been a pattern but no it's just pot luck lol it's a shame because I would love to see peoples before and after photos we just have to hope they will fix this with an update soon pretty please ;) x x x

Yes its a problem with the application in the latest iPhone update.

The developer is working on it as we speak

Any fix yet please this was posted 3 weeks ago , please please please let me see photos again lol :) x

The last couple of days I have not even been able to read text. Just the headers then it boots me out. iPhone as well :(

The last couple of days I have not even been able to read text. Just the headers then it boots me out. iPhone as well :(
ive been really lucky with mine, i really hope you get sorted soon :( xxx

Sorry to jump in on this thread but didn't know where else to post it.... How do you start your own thread and how do you get your own profile page... Is it because I haven't posted enough yet or something? (all on iPhone)
Thanks xx

Sophie 124 said:
Sorry to jump in on this thread but didn't know where else to post it.... How do you start your own thread and how do you get your own profile page... Is it because I haven't posted enough yet or something? (all on iPhone)
Thanks xx

Hi Sophie. I do most my posting on iPhone as well.

To start a new thread just select forum option at bottom of the home page screen. Then select the forum you want to post to. Then top right there is a little arrow. Select that and choose 'new thread'

Don't think I've missed a bit but give it a go. You do get more access after 50 posts. I think it's to prevent though who are not serious from gaining access to profiles etc. You are best setting up your profile on computer as the app has limitations. It doesn't even let you click like to a comment :(

Happy posting :)

Unfortunately I was burgled a few weeks back and the ******* took my laptop!
I know I haven't posted 50 posts yet so I'll get posting away! Lol
Thanks for your help.
Xx

Sophie 124 said:
Unfortunately I was burgled a few weeks back and the ******* took my laptop!
I know I haven't posted 50 posts yet so I'll get posting away! Lol
Thanks for your help.
Xx

If you go on the chit chat forum you can play the name game. It boosts your posts :)

Back