• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

URGENT WARNING!!!

LeighZ

Shampoo alert!

As I was conditioning my hair in the shower this morning, I took time to read my shampoo bottle. I am in shock! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my entire body says "for extra volume and body"! Seriously, why have I not noticed this before? Now I understand why I am so "full-figured"!

Tomorrow I am going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says right on the label "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove."

It pays to read the warning labels, my friends! :D

Lol!! :D
xXx

Ah wise one there had to be a reason for my flabby boobs and hips!Im using Vanish at the moment,losing 1/2lb per week,great stuff!

LeighZ said:
Shampoo alert!

As I was conditioning my hair in the shower this morning, I took time to read my shampoo bottle. I am in shock! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my entire body says "for extra volume and body"! Seriously, why have I not noticed this before? Now I understand why I am so "full-figured"!

Tomorrow I am going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says right on the label "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove."

Lmao too funny xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Dammit! all these years not reading the labels... thanks for the heads up lol!!!

Shampoo alert!

Ha ha, lovely to see some witty stuff at such a serious time in my life. Go girl! :)

LOL, Karen x

lol brilliant! I must try that lol

:8855:Love it x

So that's were I've been going wrong all these years!!! lol

Back