• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vanessa - Being Slated by the Daily Mail

She's only had her band since June give her a chance! The Mail is mainly a load of old rubbish!!! I often red arrow frenzy as some of the readers are so clearly bigotted about soooo many things!

Well exactly! I'm surprised that anyone even takes the Daily Heil seriously - iti's a paper that is rotten to the core.

I just don't understand how people assume she can't have a cupcake, why not ? Where is it the law ?

Her band is a tool, a tool that is most probably working as no doubt in the past that one cupcake would of been followed by many more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet she went public yep for publicity but also maybe to keep her on track. I can definitely tell the difference between the to pics and wish her all the best. She is human after all and isn't perfect like the rest of us ain't. When people on here eat something they shouldn't or need help they come on here to get a kick up the bum and thats probably what she was trying to do on twitter to get her back on track xxx

Vanessa is like a lot of us, has lost the weight before, worked hard had her personal trainer and all of that which must be great... then put it all back on and more...

I ignore the newspapers with any 'fat ism' types of stories these days.

It's a battle for anyone to get the weight off, so easy to put it on and I'm glad that there are people in the public eye who are promoting WLS.

Vanessa is a tough cookie, with enough confidence to withstand a lot, but from time to time, I would hope to be able to have a little treat following WLS.

A moderated treat, would be enough to make me still feel that I can enjoy things, but I am already getting my brain to reject heaps of chocolate and carbohydrates... but I won't let it make me an exile of a treat occasionally.

I think what it is with Vanessa a lot of people either love her or hate her... I personally like her and anyone who has had our struggles is worthy of some understanding from me...

Anyone on our journey can't have it easy all of the time and it's a last resort decision for her since she's battled with her weight for as long as I have seen her on the telly.

Much love and hugs to all xxx

Back