• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

VARICOSE VEINS

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I have noticed some veins after losing so much weight from my legs, and doc has said they will need sorting once I reach goal weight.Has anyone else noticed them too? :(:(

Hi candie, you just made me check for veins! all seems ok with mine! I guess there are quite a few things we have to accept with the weight loss. My bingo wings are awful, I still fear that after losing 9 stone so far i am still going to be unable to wear short sleeves/vest tops this summer :-(

Hi Lisa, my arms aren't too bad but think that the swimming helps, but top of my legs are a bit baggy:eek::eek:Stomach's horrid but what's new:8855::8855::8855:

I've always had huge arms, i remember my nans bingo wings from when i was little so think they must be inherited! Most people get money! The inside of the tops of my legs are quite saggy but for some strange reason my stomach is fine. x

I to have some, not mentioned them to my Dr yet but should, yet another thing to get sorted out as some are the sort that will not disappear.

Mine have 'reappeared', I knew I had them but they got hidden in the fat. Now they're out again, only on the right leg. I'm going to get to grips with them when I see the plastic surgeon as if they need stripping then it may need factoring in when planning a thigh lift. I hope that I don't need that as I seem to recall that they laser some of them now and I'd much prefer that. Yesterday at the surgery we had a small amusing mo on this topic we have a new secretary and she took a message entitled 'From the Very Cosy Vein Clinic'.........well very cosy they ain't!!!!

M

Mine have 'reappeared', I knew I had them but they got hidden in the fat. Now they're out again, only on the right leg. I'm going to get to grips with them when I see the plastic surgeon as if they need stripping then it may need factoring in when planning a thigh lift. I hope that I don't need that as I seem to recall that they laser some of them now and I'd much prefer that. Yesterday at the surgery we had a small amusing mo on this topic we have a new secretary and she took a message entitled 'From the Very Cosy Vein Clinic'.........well very cosy they ain't!!!!

M
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:eek:mg what a bimbo:8855::8855:

Back