• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good afternoon minis

kphorrox

:):):):):):)
good afternoon everyone hope you are all enjoying the great weather.
hot hot hot im hot stuff lol
the legs and arms are out and reflecting the sun they are so white lol.
cant wait for the summer i dont have to carry the excess weight around.
has anyone noticed the difference from last year.:):):):):):):):)

Next year will be SO different! I shall have to suffer this summer but next summer will be a different story. On with the sun cream and off with the clothes (well, some of them). As I sat in the garden this afternoon in my trousers and long-sleeved top I thought about next year - shorts, strappy top and tanned legs. It's been such a long time...... Zxx

No it isn't Marion - this time next year will be here before we can turn around. I can't believe it's the first of June!!!!! where has the rest of the year gone???? believe you me before we know where we are it will be Christmas you watch lol

Scary how time flies! Have to say that 10 years ago, I would think nothing of going on the beach topless and I was only about 2 stone lighter than I am now - now - heaven forbid! Was I in complete denial or did I really like the way I looked - its a poser!! Glad the sun is out anyway - makes life happier.

god do i wish!! no hay fever i should be outside enjoying it but noooooo stuck in a room without windows, daylight or even a glimpse of the real sun

oh i cant wait till next summer no swollen feet screaming at me being able to swim an not look like a lost whale in the pool.an puffing an panting walking about.oh i cant wait x x:)

today has been a good day for me, im wearing shorts and a strappy top, no more having to cover up in this heat and suffer with sweating to death, my journey has been very much worth it and its change my out look on summer and beautiful sunny days like this.

if only the sun did melt he fat away we would all be on the loosing side i am sat in 3/4 and t shirt and sweating away watching my 3 year old outside cant wait to have the patience to be out with her without puffing and panting

This time last year I was miserable, I weighed 112lbs (8 stone, an entire teenager was sat on my back) more than I do now and I was laided up with a broken ankle. A beautiful day like today would have made me cry because I was too hot and couldn't walk much. The thought of making the walk up to the store for something yummy for dinner would have produced a wailing moan but not now! Just got back with some fresh spinach, salmon fillets & fruit for a smoothie. We are having dinner on the deck outside tonight...and probably talking about that wee baby we are planning to make:).

What a difference a year makes!

Nic:character00238::character00238:

'Summertime,
And the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin'
And the cotton is high
' ~ Gerswin

Definatly going for the dressing like a slut option as soon as.

Hate the sun. Hate being hot, Hate going red in the face and sweating like a fat person, makes me feel so self concious Hate it.

Hoping to loose loose loose and maybe pick up a tan later on in the summer. Op on FRIDAY................... no still can't believe it

planning to make a baby ay will it be your first ???
the thought of doing any thing in this weather is further from my mind expecially when as you say you are carrying another person on your back.
i bet you are so proud of yourself.....good luck with the baby making being a mum is the best thing ever.

planning to make a baby ay will it be your first ???
the thought of doing any thing in this weather is further from my mind expecially when as you say you are carrying another person on your back.
i bet you are so proud of yourself.....good luck with the baby making being a mum is the best thing ever.

Yes, we will soon by trying for our first baby and we are very excited! But not tonight lol, just a nice relaxing meal (which is almost ready, smells divine) and some good company. It is like I am a new person with all the world before me now. Hey maybe I will try that 'dress like a slut' business this summer before I am able to be a dignified pregnant lady lol!

This time last year I was Fat and Miserable and sweating like a pig, what a differnce 6 months can do.
Today I have had my shorts on with My Bikini top and wandering around doing the garden enjoying the sun.

Back