• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Very excited

heavenlykaty

Hello all, its my first time on here. I had my first appointment at St Richards on fri 4th April and I have been approved for a bypass. I cannot express how happy I am, it has taken 27 years for someone to take me seriously, hopefully the next half of my life will be all I want it to be.:thankyou:

Kate

Ah what good news for you! Welcome, I'm sure you will find lots of friendly peeps here and lots of useful advice for your journey - I know I have ! :)

Wow do you have your op today ?

Yes, I'm just having my last cuppa before I get ready to go in. It's a late surgery - 5pm so I am just trying to relax a bit.

My new life starts today and it won't be long for you!

Fantastic, I wish you all the very best for a speedy recovery, I am so happy for you, please keep me posted, I will be thinking of you x

Hello and welcome Katy - good luck with everything! I'm a bypasser, not far from you. Best thing I ever did - should've done it sooner!

And Good Luck PokeyKoala! See you on the losers bench xx

hi and welcome

Hi Kentlisa - yes it did. I'm fine and recovering at home. Thanks for asking :D

Hello all, its my first time on here. I had my first appointment at St Richards on fri 4th April and I have been approved for a bypass. I cannot express how happy I am, it has taken 27 years for someone to take me seriously, hopefully the next half of my life will be all I want it to be.:thankyou:

Kate

:welcome2:

Fantastic news!! I am sure you will be all done and dusted very soon with your bum firmly planted on the losers bench :D x

Back