• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lap-Band vibrating plates - whist banded

Hi,

i currently use a very vigourous vibrating machine (pre-op) and im wondering if you can still use it post-op.

any post op banders who know, this information would be greatly apreciated... its good for toning mucsles and helping tighten the skin.

hoping that I can continue as it does work wonders, but wondering about its affect on the band.

i asked THG who said they didnt know, so couldnt advise me either way

Thanks

I am not a bander, but a bypasser, my surgeon said it was fine for me 6 weeks postt op, not sure if the advice is different for banders as you actually have something that could move x

I am not a bander, but a bypasser, my surgeon said it was fine for me 6 weeks postt op, not sure if the advice is different for banders as you actually have something that could move x

yeah thats the problem im wondering if the band may slip, port moves or tubes become disconected. none of which are a problem to bypassers.

Try checking with some American forums.
They have more experience with WLS and fads :D

The only thing that I would be worried about is whether your provider would cover you if anything went wrong due to using a vibro plate :(

a big thankyou for all your advice and support. my WLS is now delayed by at least 9 months as i have just found out... im pregnant :)

Ooooo wow.... Congratulations. :) xx

Back