• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vibration plate..?

Carre

I have ordered a vibration plate today it cost around £250 my friends have been ranting on about them saying how good they are.. One mate has lost 2 inches in one week, another dropped from a 16-12 since nov last year..

Is it okay for me to use one of these type of machines ?

Have anyone of you used a machine of this type and if so what's your results x

I have ordered a vibration plate today it cost around £250 my friends have been ranting on about them saying how good they are.. One mate has lost 2 inches in one week, another dropped from a 16-12 since nov last year..

Is it okay for me to use one of these type of machines ?

Have anyone of you used a machine of this type and if so what's your results x

Hi,carrie,I've got one,I used it before my opp,I do squats with my tummy tucked in,,,,pulling your bottom in as well, it firms your core,,, you can put both hands on it for you chest and arms,,sit on it ,,,,,,I love mine ,,,how's it going? Looking good on valentines day. Xxxxxxxxxrubyred15

I've used them and could really tell on my thighs etc.

I did check with my provider first and they said it was fine to use them, I only stand on them though :D

I have one and my surgeon said they were useless, but I don't think they are, I have been using it since the beginning with a break for surgery. I think it works for me not sure about inch loss or weight loss but I think it helps me to tone up a bit, I have sat on it stood on it and gone on tiptoes while balancing which seems to be good for the leg muscles.

I do it every day!!

Great girls, thanks for your replys, I have looked into them he'll of a lot before choosing the right one. I have got the 3000w that is semi commercial coming where as my mates have a 600w and its works for them, so at 3000w I'm hoping I will get a better result?. X

Thanks ruby, im working so hard... Xxx my weight loss is slowing down to 1-2 a week some weeks staying the same!, ? But can't complain I'm now 3 stone 6 lbs down xx

Hi,carrie,I've got one,I used it before my opp,I do squats with my tummy tucked in,,,,pulling your bottom in as well, it firms your core,,, you can put both hands on it for you chest and arms,,sit on it ,,,,,,I love mine ,,,how's it going? Looking good on valentines day. Xxxxxxxxxrubyred15

How are you getting on ?. Xx

I have an industrial strength wobble machine which I bought when I was nearly 10 stone heavier, I could get away with a less robust one now but I needed a strong one at the beginning!!
The one I have is called crazyfit massager which apparently creates a a natural perfect body!!!

My mum has given me her one and I have seen the effects on her body from using it just twice a day (5 min every morning & evening) in about 4 weeks she had totally changed her body shape!! Much more toned and defined. I have nothing but belief in what they aim to do and achieve as I've seen it with my own eyes :)

Hope you all get as much benefit from yours as my mum did and no doubt I will as well x

My mum has given me her one and I have seen the effects on her body from using it just twice a day (5 min every morning & evening) in about 4 weeks she had totally changed her body shape!! Much more toned and defined. I have nothing but belief in what they aim to do and achieve as I've seen it with my own eyes :)

Hope you all get as much benefit from yours as my mum did and no doubt I will as well x

Thanks, can't wait to get started tomorrow night when my hubby puts it together ! X

Carre which one did you buy? I've got one on hire at the moment and love it but would like to buy one x

I have one I'm going to start as soon as I've been given the all clear at my 6 week check.

X

OOOOH. ive only just heard of these... maybe i should get one?? what exactly do they do?? x

OOOOH. ive only just heard of these... maybe i should get one?? what exactly do they do?? x

Welllllll they shake the hell out of you in a semi controlled way!!!

You can do exercises on them and balance and tense your muscles, you can really feel yourself moving, mine has a calorie counter and you put your weight in and it works out how many calories you have burnt up. It reckons I use about 400 calories for 15 minutes of intense wobble, I am not sure it does use that much, but there must be something behind it and I expect I am using extra calories even if its not the 400 they say!!!

I have the jtx 5000xl it's really good, I burn 468 cals aday on it, doing different positions ....although like someone said I don't know how true it is. But they say 10 mins on it is the same as 1 hour in the gym.

how many weeks post op can you use one? i have one much smaller than the ones you ladies have. i am 3 weeks post op loop bypass yesturday is it too soon for me?

Back