• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vibrator - good idea or not

Ooooh Starr ..... what dooo you mean??? :eek: I should have videoed us ... you wouldn't be disappointed then ... you may have had a hernia though whilst convulsing with laughter. :8855: I cannot believe people go on these machines in a gym unless they are already slim. Still it is good to laugh :)
As I didn't video it, this will give you an idea of what we looked like

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

HILARIOUS!!!

Right ... Well I have been on this machine for the last time for a while tonight ... Having been on it around 7 or 8 times now I thought I was getting to grips with it :) but tonight after doing my standing phase, I stood backwards to get off at the same time as my sisters cat decided it was boring watching me jiggle about & she did a quick exit at the same time ... consequence, rather than stand on her I missed my footing & stood instead on my nephews skateboard (the machine is housed in their garage with all their other gym equipment) I could not save myself & fell backwards onto my brother in laws golf clubs :eek::eek::eek::eek: & now have a sprained ankle, broken finger, grazed elbows, very bruised bum, punctures from his stray tee thingies & 3 broken nails ... :cry::cry: when I feel up to it I will go back to the old method of exercising ... The good news is, the golf clubs are OK ... :sigh: :wave_cry: :sigh:

OMG!!!!Oh no poor you, I sat reading this with my hand over my mouth,

Take care of yourself

PS Glad the golf club are ok! Titter!!:D

Right ... Well I have been on this machine for the last time for a while tonight ... Having been on it around 7 or 8 times now I thought I was getting to grips with it :) but tonight after doing my standing phase, I stood backwards to get off at the same time as my sisters cat decided it was boring watching me jiggle about & she did a quick exit at the same time ... consequence, rather than stand on her I missed my footing & stood instead on my nephews skateboard (the machine is housed in their garage with all their other gym equipment) I could not save myself & fell backwards onto my brother in laws golf clubs :eek::eek::eek::eek: & now have a sprained ankle, broken finger, grazed elbows, very bruised bum, punctures from his stray tee thingies & 3 broken nails ... :cry::cry: when I feel up to it I will go back to the old method of exercising ... The good news is, the golf clubs are OK ... :sigh: :wave_cry: :sigh:
you crack me up girl. cheered me up at the end of a hard day! sorry - should also say "hope you are ok". get well soon. tee hee!!! xxx

Now the pain killers have kicked in, the thing that is bothering me most is my broken nails :cry: hate to break 1 nail let alone 3. Didn't mention that in all the commotion, the cat ran up a neighbours tree & they are still trying to get her down 3 hours later. Could I feel any worse as I do love the little demon :rolleyes: hope my brother in law can coax her down with the prawns he bought for a weekend barbeque, bahahaha ... bet my name is mud :D:D:D

Sorry for your pain .... but.....

:rotflmao:
sorry- so funny and you paint such a clear picture.

Hope you feel better soon x

Hope you're okay hun, pity you did not video workout etc it might have caught that little fiasco and you could have submitted that to one of those telly programmes and at least got some money to soften the blow lol.

Thanks Denise, but no amount of money would have enticed me to air my humiliation :eek::eek::eek: I would not want anyone to have seen me in the position I ended up in, legs akimbo with everything on show. :8855: Can laugh now but not funny at the time, I dare not move as I was sure I had broken something serious & I don't mean golf clubs :eek::eek: I am sore this morning & have heard the cat stayed up in the tree until 3am :cry:.xx

I knew it!
I have always said it!
And now you have proved it!

Exercise is bad for your health!!
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hope you are ok :D

Last edited:
the morale of this story........vibrators can seriously scare your pussy! lol haha x

Pmsl oh you have cheered up my boring lunch break!!! Great duo . . . Twinkle twinkle and little Starr lol xxx

lol ,,,first time ive been called little for a while! gawd bless ya caren! lol,,

I love you guys!!!!!!

I've been chuckling for ages!!! Thanks:8855::8855:

Good job I had my mishap this week & not next, Sarah ... would not want to be responsible for you splitting your sides ... literally :8855:

Well I have just had more public humiliation heaped on me :cry::cry::cry:
We have been to our daughters for lunch as they were coming to us but due to my injuries they asked if we would go to them instead ... lovely I thought :)
So we get there & lunch is about to be served, when my daughters in laws walk in. This is great as they are lovely people but very reserved & quite a bit older than us, but my son in law invited them when he knew he was cooking ( he is a fab cook & my daughter is still in the throws of morning sickness :wave_cry:) So we all sit down & Anne, my SIL's mum says " oh you have been in the wars" & before I could reply, my 5 year old grandson says "Yes, Nanan has had to go to hospital as she hurt herself with her vibrator machine". :eek::eek::eek: Sooo there we are all looking at each other & no one knowing what to say, when he chimes up again " Nanan's bottom is all funny colours" :eek:At this point after a deathly silence, my daughter could not hold it in any longer & burst out laughing. She said "You should see what he has written in his schoolbook as homework for his first day back at school tomorrow". Even though he is only 5 he had made a really good stab at writing about my exploits, including all the pertinent words. She said she was going to get him to change it before tomorrow but wanted me to see it first. Will my humiliation ever end :eek::eek: Sooo everyone had a good lunch & after the initial shock, some good conversation, too. Glad I won't be seeing them again before Christmas though :D

OMG!!!! Its a wonder you could eat anything for laughing....but as I said on another post I'm keeping away from you next week or your making me laugh will have me back in hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Only kidding I'll need you to cheer me up:D

Back