• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vibrator - good idea or not

humiliation? you have no idea! ,,,,,,, my son and his friends were staying for the weekend , and had planned a day out sea fishing, i had decided to watch a dvd that ive not seen for ages , but everytime i put it on i got disturbed by hubby or the kids ,or visitors,,so off they went to their sea fishing /pub crawl,,,,i got everything sorted in the afternoon,hubby was out , i settled in front of tv with a drink and some snacks ,all comfy,,,,,5mins later , the boys come back ,fishing cancelled,,,i think ,ok , keep calm , they will go upstairs ,,,but no,kept walking past tv,asking me questions,asking if i had a nice day,i finally lost it ,stood up in the middle of my lounge ,,,hands on hips and infront of 7 early 20somethings ,and these stupid words rolled out of my mouth,,,,for christ sake boys,will i ever see the end of my "snatch"!!!!!,,,,,,,,why oh why couldnt i have been watching harry potter?lol,still not lived it down 3 years later! lol,,,,,,,xxxx only me eh!

Wooooooohoooooo I am plasterless :D:D:D:D:D:D After developing something that looks like a special effects shot from Alien around the top of the plaster, it has been removed as I am allergic to it :eek::eek::eek::eek: It has been driving me crazzzzy & now the plaster has gone I can see why. I still have it immobilised with bandages & something stiff that looks like a shoe horn but god the relief feels almost or***mic ;);). Got to take antibiotics for 5 days too just to be on the safe side. I have been told to keep off it & keep it elevated !!! I have have been doing ... if I had it any more elevated & would have to have it in stirrups :eek: Now that is another story .... :):) x

Just asking ... do they use plaster post WLS? If I developed a rash like this after my op it would be bad so I will have to make them aware that I have had this reaction, I guess :cry: x

Wooooooohoooooo I am plasterless :D:D:D:D:D:D After developing something that looks like a special effects shot from Alien around the top of the plaster, it has been removed as I am allergic to it :eek::eek::eek::eek: It has been driving me crazzzzy & now the plaster has gone I can see why. I still have it immobilised with bandages & something stiff that looks like a shoe horn but god the relief feels almost or***mic ;);). Got to take antibiotics for 5 days too just to be on the safe side. I have been told to keep off it & keep it elevated !!! I have have been doing ... if I had it any more elevated & would have to have it in stirrups :eek: Now that is another story .... :):) x

woohoo thats great!!! the bit about the plaster off not the alergy! now, inbox me the stirrups bit ;)

woohoo thats great!!! the bit about the plaster off not the alergy! now, inbox me the stirrups bit ;)

No biggy ... just that when I had my son I had an epidural that only worked in my left leg & it kept falling off the bed & nearly taking me with it so in the end I had to have stirrups (& no horse in sight) to keep my wayward leg in check. I tell you, the glamorous life I have led :cry: xx

Well its the middle of the night and I`m suffering with insomnia......so thought I would catch up with you all!!!

Not laughed so much in ages...twinkle....starr...&...the rest of you have had me in stitches; its a wonder I hav`nt woken up the old man!

No chance of getting back to sleep now as you have made me all hyper.....but fortunately tomorrow is my day off....maybe when I`ve calmed down I will go back to bed!

Lovely to hear you all having such a good time.....but please twinkle can you keep your stories for when I`m not about as I have no control over my actions!

Love to you all xxxxx

Love Kat x

Well its the middle of the night and I`m suffering with insomnia......so thought I would catch up with you all!!!

Not laughed so much in ages...twinkle....starr...&...the rest of you have had me in stitches; its a wonder I hav`nt woken up the old man!

No chance of getting back to sleep now as you have made me all hyper.....but fortunately tomorrow is my day off....maybe when I`ve calmed down I will go back to bed!

Lovely to hear you all having such a good time.....but please twinkle can you keep your stories for when I`m not about as I have no control over my actions!

Love to you all xxxxx

Love Kat x

Sorry Kat :eek::eek: Hope you managed to get some sleep .. I am a long standing insomniac too :(Not much fun is it!) I used to work nights & just never got back into the habit of sleeping at night again ... trouble is I don't sleep in the daytime either. lol. This may be why I am a bit loopy? ... naw, always been this way :sigh::sigh:(can't speak for the others. lol) Still as I am now a lady of leisure, it is not as important to get 8hrs as it used to be. Often find myself envious of my grandbabies when they go down for their nap though, lol. Take Care, hun xx :)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Well I have just had more public humiliation heaped on me :cry::cry::cry:
We have been to our daughters for lunch as they were coming to us but due to my injuries they asked if we would go to them instead ... lovely I thought :)
So we get there & lunch is about to be served, when my daughters in laws walk in. This is great as they are lovely people but very reserved & quite a bit older than us, but my son in law invited them when he knew he was cooking ( he is a fab cook & my daughter is still in the throws of morning sickness :wave_cry:) So we all sit down & Anne, my SIL's mum says " oh you have been in the wars" & before I could reply, my 5 year old grandson says "Yes, Nanan has had to go to hospital as she hurt herself with her vibrator machine". :eek::eek::eek: Sooo there we are all looking at each other & no one knowing what to say, when he chimes up again " Nanan's bottom is all funny colours" :eek:At this point after a deathly silence, my daughter could not hold it in any longer & burst out laughing. She said "You should see what he has written in his schoolbook as homework for his first day back at school tomorrow". Even though he is only 5 he had made a really good stab at writing about my exploits, including all the pertinent words. She said she was going to get him to change it before tomorrow but wanted me to see it first. Will my humiliation ever end :eek::eek: Sooo everyone had a good lunch & after the initial shock, some good conversation, too. Glad I won't be seeing them again before Christmas though :D

Ohh,lol..so sorry!!...xx

Today after my visit to the nurse to find I had not lost any weight since my op, I called my sister in law as she had asked me to ring her to let her know if I had lost anything (she thinks I am on a supervised diet at the doctors) sooo I told her, no, no loss this week. Well, she only offered to lend me the vibrator to see if it would help :eek::eek::eek::eek: Bless her heart, she thought it would be helpful but if I EVER see that bl**dy thing again I will take an axe to it. So I demurely declined. Odd that she offered really considering she was there when I tried to commit suicide by vibrator, lol xxx :D:D

Today after my visit to the nurse to find I had not lost any weight since my op, I called my sister in law as she had asked me to ring her to let her know if I had lost anything (she thinks I am on a supervised diet at the doctors) sooo I told her, no, no loss this week. Well, she only offered to lend me the vibrator to see if it would help :eek::eek::eek::eek: Bless her heart, she thought it would be helpful but if I EVER see that bl**dy thing again I will take an axe to it. So I demurely declined. Odd that she offered really considering she was there when I tried to commit suicide by vibrator, lol xxx :D:D
give it a couple of months and have another go, i could do with a good laugh lol xxx

Do this actually work x

Lol x

not the way twink does it lol

How true ... but to be fair the catalyst was Sherry the cat so if you don't mix the two... who knows. We had a good laugh if nothing else, right up to the point I broke my foot & the cat spent the night in a tree :eek: ... lost it's appeal at that point & I am still not feeling the love :wave_cry: xxx

Last edited:
Well I had to read this today - as it was linked by another thread

I laughed so much - made my day hehehe

Twinks I hope you are all better now LOL now i really must search out one of these contraptions and see how it goes, I hve seen them advertised on QVC and thought they looked fun - who would know that twinks has tried it all haha

xxx

bless twink! lol this cracked me up too!! :8855: xxx

I've got one, it's huge and fills the dining room!
I love mine, especially after a long day or after you've been on your feet all day, also I do a lot of flying and it's great for swollen ankles. I would definitely recommend them!
My cat loves standing on it and meowing so her voice trembles! (She's mental!)

Back