• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vibrator - good idea or not

Like most excercise machines, I have also owned one of these... and it ended up on eBay. I was using it regularly, sitting on it is really good for the bum and upper legs. But then got a kidney prob and Dr said lay off for a while. During the 'while' I put it on eBay and that was the end of that one !! It was fun but I cant really say that I noticed any difference weight wise !!

Good luck enjoy it.xx

How did I miss this post, I've now got panda eyes from crying with laughter

Lol xxxx
My mum has one of these Machines and she said she sits on hers - am sooooo not going to be able to look at her the same now!!!!! :argh:

Mind you, may have ago myself!!!:flirt2:

Well I had to read this today - as it was linked by another thread

I laughed so much - made my day hehehe

Twinks I hope you are all better now LOL now i really must search out one of these contraptions and see how it goes, I hve seen them advertised on QVC and thought they looked fun - who would know that twinks has tried it all haha

xxx

Not sure I would call it fun, honey, but educational, maybe :wave_cry:. I learnt not to trust a cat to watch where it is going, :kitty: I learnt that broken legs really hurt, :ambulance: I learnt that breaking your brother in laws golf clubs is not advisable, :eek: I learnt that cats can stay up trees for a verrrry long time, :giggle: I learnt that my sister in law is certifiable :crazy: & I also learnt that I do not learn from my mistakes cos I am back using it :D albeit without the cat, lol xxx

Not sure I would call it fun, honey, but educational, maybe :wave_cry:. I learnt not to trust a cat to watch where it is going, :kitty: I learnt that broken legs really hurt, :ambulance: I learnt that breaking your brother in laws golf clubs is not advisable, :eek: I learnt that cats can stay up trees for a verrrry long time, :giggle: I learnt that my sister in law is certifiable :crazy: & I also learnt that I do not learn from my mistakes cos I am back using it :D albeit without the cat, lol xxx

Well done for getting back on Denise,

They've got one of these in my gym and I'm going to give it a go...just as soon as I can stop thinking of you on it and stop giggling!!:eek:

Well done for getting back on Denise,

They've got one of these in my gym and I'm going to give it a go...just as soon as I can stop thinking of you on it and stop giggling!!:eek:

Good idea, Sarah .... people will think you are enjoying it too much, especially the sitting down bit, lol haha bahaha tee hee :D xxx

haha Twinkle... thats all i can say xx

i use 1 everytime im at the gym....get a few funny looks with the positions i end up in but who cares hahaha

Good idea, Sarah .... people will think you are enjoying it too much, especially the sitting down bit, lol haha bahaha tee hee :D xxx

You do know you're certifiable ...Right?!:eek:

You do know you're certifiable ...Right?!:eek:
bahahahaha :8855: she is that!! shes a nutter, but shes my nutter :D :heartpump:

bahahahaha :8855: she is that!! shes a nutter, but shes my nutter :D :heartpump:

Awwww Caren :eek::eek: like minds me thinks, sugar :D I'd rather laugh than cry no matter what & you get lots of practice at that, don't you my lovely girl ... mwah :bananalove: :sign0168: xxx

Awwww Caren :eek::eek: like minds me thinks, sugar :D I'd rather laugh than cry no matter what & you get lots of practice at that, don't you my lovely girl ... mwah :bananalove: :sign0168: xxx
awww shucks :eek: :sign0168: xxx

they are huge fun has anyone noticed it makes your nose feel funny lol maybe i am doing it wrong. lol

Funny a friend of mine who was an Anne Summers rep said that to test a vibrator touch the tip your nose with it when it is turned on and if it made you sneeze it was a good one :flirt2: :giggle: :rotflmao:

Hmmmm...i'm the 1900th Viewing of this post !:8855:

Hey guys I've got one and I hang my clothes on it!! Anyone in Belfast who wants it it's for sale. I'm not convinced. I know it's a hoot watching someone wobbling on it but give me a cross trainer or treadmill anyday.

Funny a friend of mine who was an Anne Summers rep said that to test a vibrator touch the tip your nose with it when it is turned on and if it made you sneeze it was a good one :flirt2: :giggle: :rotflmao:

Well I would look a right prawn trying to touch my nose with my vibrator :eek: :D ;) xxx

Back