• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Video Game Fans

Neen

WLS Moderator
I wondered if anyone else plays and which ones on what format?

I find they help keep me occupied and away from temptation

I love the Sims , I have my own site for the Sims 2 called RockChickSims as I really enjoy creating content. I have also started to try and get my head round creating for Sims3 and will be uploading when we redo the site.
Also loved FF online but now play World of Warcraft (for the horde!! lol)
Also really enjoy cute little dash/time management games
Wedding Dash 1, 2 and 3
Ice Cream Dee lites
Cake Mania
Farm Craft
Spa Mania
Sallys Salon, Sally Spa etc
Well you get the general idea!!
I also love games like the Settlers series.
Fan also of Overlord , Fable & Final Fantasy series on console.
As for the Wii, I like using the wii fit for weekly weigh ins, plus fun stuff like Thrillville, We Cheer, Order Up etc etc

Anybody else a gamer ? What are your favourites? Any game due for release in the near future you're looking forward to?

Last edited:
i love playing bejewled2 on king.com its my fav ! i need some distraction as packing in smoking on monday, well ill try any way lol.

Hi Neen, im not a mad gamer but do like to play the odd time, im quite addicted to Mahjongg Toy chest in the 'Arcade' section on Mini's its brilliant. The children have loads of games for the wii, I like Mario and Sports Resort but thats about it

My all time fav is Crash banicoot. Not played it for ages. I play poker,bejewelled and farkle on face book

*climbs out of the Games closet* :eek:

Wow addict 5yrs from beta, 7 lvl 80's numerous alts spread over servers.

Xbox vixen lol, 13000ish gamerscore.

PC gamer when I cba to play xbox, Have just acquired Sims 3 but borrrinng. :p

Aion beta player awaiting the release later this month...when I will prob play that for a short while.
Also waiting on Diablo 3 and the new WoW expansion : Cataclysm,...which my hubby has a closed beta invite to and I dont, so guess whos snaffling that !

Played settlers 3 back in the day and diablo and warcraft series. Im a Blizzard fan can you tell ?
Met my hubby on settlers 3 been together 3 years so if anyone tells you internet romances dont work....EERRR they doo ! :heartpump:

We have given in and are getting the 'kids' a Wii for christmas, and Im reliably told im getting the wiifit board so will be fun

Last edited:
i love mario karts wii, no 1 can win me hahahaha :rolleyes:

My kids are mad on Mario , OMG I am crap at driving games though, which everyone finds very amusing at my house. Anyone like singstar?? I want the Abba one *smirk* I love a good howl! We also have Guitar Hero which I can't do that well but it's fun (usually on a beer fuelled night)
I am looking forward to World Of Zellians which is a strategy game coming soon for the PC and Wii for definate.
I bought imagine Fashion designer for the Wii for my nieces to play when they come over.
If you like Bejewelled, there's a game called 4elements with lovely gameplay and graphics plus hidden object section as well as the match gems part.
Link
http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games/4333/4-elements/index.html
I am playing a game called "Fantastic Farm" which sounds lame but is actually great fun and suprisingly addictive.
http://www.kristanix.com/fantasticfarm/

Here's ma farm lol
fantasticfarm.jpg

I enjoy making sims stuff, the sims3 is not great yet, probably because I haven't figured out fully how to make stuff, when I do though , I'll be happier with it.
I used Second Life as well and made some bits of content for that (I had a little shop) but not so much now. It's fun tarting up your avatar! (big kid see)

Last edited:
I bought a 'Wii' & 'Wii Fit' & 'Wii Active' at the weekend...
...I am currently nursing a very aching body!
I didn't think i was doing huge amounts of activity, but evidently it has made an impact!

'EA Active Sports' is hardcore, i was only on the easy mode for 20mins- I had to jog...Its been i looong time since i have been jogging!!

...I need to find my sports bra..Ouch!

Mods please move this to where-ever it fits in! (If indeed it can anywhere !)
Just ressurecting an ancient thread to see if anyone is gaming or wether it is still just me!!!
Games I am playing now.... (nerd alert)
Sims 3, I just got up to date with the latest expansions and resintalled and am looking forward to Late Night expansion coming in October (woot!!)
Also excited about The Sims Medievil which is out next March :)
For the xbox , I am looking forward to Fable 3
Kids cannot wait for Little Big Planet 2 coming on the PS3.
In true nerdtastic and girlie form, I am enjoying Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1,2 and 3 on the Nintendo DS , alas I only have the english version (partial) for the first one but I did want to learn Japanese anyway :) These are cute little games where your character has to bag a nice guy before the end...very cute and something I would have loved to play when I was a teen...actually I love to play them now as well and I should know better.
Of course I am still into Warcraft ..still no release date for the Catacylsm expansion but cannot wait for that :) Hopefully soon!
Have not been into Second Life for a while but still have my avatars lurking if anyone wants a tour sometime
Well there you go...an insight into some fun current games that are keeping me away from snacks...and also an explanation for some of my weirdness!! Thanks for reading !!

I love PC games - tombraider, diablo etc etc, but am now hooked on Farmville, frontierville, mahjomg etc on favebook xxxx

Hey Vron! Thanks for reading xxx Diablo is made by the company that makes World of Warcraft so you never know, you might like that! You can play an online 10 day free trial for WoW and it gives a nice idea of what it's all about.
I love farm games as well but I am not on facebook, I do like one called Farm Craft which is pretty fun! There are a ton of them about though! I love the general dash/time management type games and luckily there are hundreds of them about! I have a couple I can share with you if you are interested x

Hey Neen, actually I think I'd like to take up your offer for some of these time management games...I had one ages ago called The Settlers: Rise of an Empire...are they anything like that because I really enjoyed playing that & I've got the feeling I'm going to need something to keep me occupied over the next couple of weeks!

Just adding some screenshots from my Sims 3 game...er just because I wanted to share in some nerdy goodness!!!:cool:
4 of the 5 girls in the Mihara family...quite a busy household!
screenshot5pi.jpg

Mai Mihara quite disgusted by toilet humour at the breakfast table... they pull some interesting faces when you least expect
screenshot8p.jpg

Ari and Miyo (got a thing for Japanese names at the moment) on the school bus
screenshot9xx.jpg

Konno missed it though! So has to get peddling
screenshot10vk.jpg

Mum of the family , Mimi is feeling the strain..I sympathise
screenshot11ff.jpg

Beach Wedding for another couple of my sims
screenshot256g.jpg

New baby for a sickeningly slim and glam looking new mum...
screenshot234qi.jpg

Yay picnic time
crashingthedate.jpg

Some sim eye candy..it's Squall from final fantasy 8 , though I couldn't make his scar!
squall.jpg

Yum!
screenshot63p.jpg

Back