• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boredom Breakers for Naughty Nibblers

I can furnish you with tons of Mini games !! I love Second life but Warcraft is taking all my time up at the moment :D
My fave character is getting all tough and powerful!!! So she's throwing her weight around in some high level areas :)

Mmm not very clever with my hands, maybe I ought to get back into reading, don't seem to have picked a book up for ages..... could have a read after my little girl goes off to the land of nod I suppose.

Warning Warning Warning By passer on the patch By passer on the patch

I know strictly speaking I shouldn't be here LOL, :D:D:D I just really wanted to be a Naughty Nibbler ;):p

I know honey just thought I'd help LOL.

Oh you have helped a lot with the common sense provided yesterday! I would rep you again if I could x

Oh well I like the sound of that.............oh you said rep right? :eek:..............:D

C`mon Karl - don`t be a tease - what have you got to offer us? :p

Love Kat x

Well I've been a Nibbler of some repute for a great many years, and despite being of advanced years still all my own teeth....................just saying like LOL :p

Grew my own veggies last year...that was pretty fun!
I had a load of tomatoes in the conservatory as well as the veg and fruit in the garden..even if you don't have a garden as such, you can grow herbs /veg /fruit in pots and containers or window boxes. That kept me busy and they tasted lovely !

WOW Sainsburys grow all mine LOL

I know , but home grown is really satisfying...they definately taste better because they aren't in transit all that time...and you just feel like you've earnt something special.

Probably just grow spring onions, tomatoes, strawberries and raspberries as well as the herbs this year.
Last year I grew all sorts including peppers and pumpkins ,we had tons more grow than we expected so it was a lot of work but good exercise...good for venting frustration as well.

Trouble with nibbling - that`s what caused me to get fat in the first place!

So what do you do for pleasure to pass the time to keep your hands busy and your mind off food?

Cough splutter blush :eek::D

Back