• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boredom Breakers for Naughty Nibblers

Neen

WLS Moderator
I dunno!!! Just trying to fill the section with some fun upbeat stuff to give some positive vibes for us.....certainly could do with as much fun stuff as possible couldn't we?

I thought we could swap ideas for fun stuff to do in the evenings or at any time when we are usually bored and looking in the fridge for inspiration!!!

I love games (yes big nerdy geek - don't care!!!)
I play World of Warcraft
https://eu.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/?gclid=CMqY3Lm04qcCFdFX4Qodij5x9g and it is pretty darn good for keeping my face out of the biscuits at night I must say!

Also game wise , I love the daft dash games (totally addictive mini games) like Wedding dash, Farm Mania, Diner Dash, Cake shop etc , there are hundreds of them..
If anyone wants a go, pm me I can link you.

I used to do glass painting before I got pregnant years ago as well ( when I was expecting the smell made me poorly)
I used to buy old bits of glass ware from charity shops and tart them up with squeezy leading and glass paints.

I sold a fair few and also made them for presents and fetes etc.
The smell and the mess is just enough to occupy you and it's just not practical to down tools and eat a packet of crisps!

Last edited:
Once the warmer weather is on its way I shall spend some time sorting out my back garden. Its been a bit neglected in recent years, especially when I took on an allotment. Had to give allotment up due to my back pain.
I find I can do small jobs in the garden; and with breaking it up with a sit down and a glass of water it keeps me occupied and less likely to eat.

Love Kat x

I love gardening Kat! We grew some veggies last year and I want to get out and sort the veg garden out. Something really satisfying about digging isn't there?

Looking forward to the raspberries and strawberries again...but not the frogs and caterpillars ...lol there was a frog camping out in one of my planters of lettuce and spring onions and the first time I saw it I actually broke a personal best running away screaming. I had no idea it would freak me out so much!!

I love gardening Kat! We grew some veggies last year and I want to get out and sort the veg garden out. Something really satisfying about digging isn't there?

Looking forward to the raspberries and strawberries again...but not the frogs and caterpillars ...lol there was a frog camping out in one of my planters of lettuce and spring onions and the first time I saw it I actually broke a personal best running away screaming. I had no idea it would freak me out so much!!

:8855:Tee hee - I did`nt have you down as a wuss in the garden!

Love Kat x

Mine are crosswords,reading,knitting for xmas presents,gardening and old movies from the forties and fifties!Love all the glamourous fashions.And ofcourse being on here,cant type and eat!

You are all making me feel very lazy. When I finish work I just want to sit on the sofa. However, I am aware that I do seem to have a lot of time on my hands whilst I am not filling it with eating. I'm not brilliant with games so I'll have to think of something I can do to fill the time other than watching tv - or whilst watching tv.

Love it but soo unfit at the mo so not been able to do it - but not long now x

Finding that as my old trousers are getting so big, I`m having to turn up the new ones I bought in the sale. Takes me ages hand sewing though. I have got a sewing machine, although not too confident at taking up trousers on it.

There is a craft expedition on in town at the weekend, I might go along and see if theres anything I fancy taking on.

Love Kat x

Ooo great thread ... I scrapbook alot really should get back into it while I'm out of work...
Out back garden needs lots of tlc but have to admit don't know where to start!
Gaming I play, second life altho not been on for a while, like bejeweled and all the mini games also farmtown on fb
And catching up on true blood via the net :)

Back