• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wahoo at last I've managed to get on a ticker

Colopatiron

After trying before sooo many times, I have managed to do it (courtesy of the clear instructions from Pierce in the control panel, thank you Pierce)
Thought I had better get it done as my op is nearly here, wahoo. This is my weight at my my pre op that I had on Thursday. I was at least 3 stone heavier than my current weight but managed to get it off for my pre op. Been having nightmares that they will cancel or put the op back. At the moment I go from feeling delirious happiness about the op to feeling sick with fear incase something goes wrong. My surgeon is fairly new to the procedure I will be the 11th one he will have done, His lack of experience worries me slightly but it comforts me knowing Shaw Somers was his mentor. I have always believed that what will be, will be and our destiny is already mapped out for us so bring it on.

Love Sue
xx:D

Hi sue,

I was feeling just like you are now,
I was under the care of the well known mr ammori, but I actually had another surgeon who was trained with him,l was worrying about lack of experience with this new surgeon, but it worked out great.
My surgeon was fantastic and things are just great.
Good luck x

Very well done Sue.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Back