• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AT LAST.....

Mrs Quiggle

..... I have finally lost 100 1b and I can't tell you how good it feels. :D If I don't lose another ounce I will be happy as I am now a definite size 12 and more than happy with my proportions but I seem to be losing about a pound a month and when I actually get round to doing some swimming when our leisure centre opens again at Easter, who knows I might lose a few extra but for now I'm happy. Never thought I'd be in this place 9 months ago, this has been the best summer ever with no sweaty thighs and and conking out because of overheating.

Keep going all of you just starting out on this incredible journey it is so worth it.

Kate xxx

:)result!

Well done Kate!!! you've done so well, congratulations :) xxx

Hi Kate congrats u r One Lucky Lady it must be a bit like a dream come true. Was it really tough to do it. I am having it done in Jan and would be happy with a size 16! U must be sooooo thrilled well done and in only 9 months. I can only dream. well done,

Congratulations. What a a fantastic feeling that must be :D x

Well done to lose so much weight in just 9 months!! you must be feeling really pleased with yourself xxx

well done, enjoy your new life xxx

Aaaaahhhh well done hunnie, must be a wonderful feeling. Go on a shopping spree and buy loads of size 12 clothes to celebrate
Xxx

Well done surgery buddy! I've still a few stone to go, but the results are so worth it aren't they?

Amazing, well done you x

I cant wait to have these great moments to share.

You must be really proud of yourself

Jane x

Back