• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting for a date

Karolina

I just had my last nutritionist appointment yesterday and now sitting on pins and needles to find out if my surgery is approved by insurance and when it's going to be.
I have already started my shakes and getting the rest of the items together, packing my bag and probably very much over thinking the whole thing.
This morning I am 268lbs which is 10lbs down on my own in the last month.
Looking forward to reading other posts and getting to know all of you wonderful people. If anyone is in Minneapolis do let me know, I'd love a local buddy for support.

Lovely to meet you and good luck on the rest of your journey. x

Hi and welcome Karolina. Good luck :)

Hi and welcome!

I've moved your thread into the introduction section.

Theres not many members from the USA, we are mostly brits but everyones welcome xx

hi and good luck with your jkourney

Thank you for warm welcomes. I will be having gastric bypass. Still waiting on the date, looks like it might be last week of December.

Not long now :)

Karolina, What protein drinks are you using? Have you tried PB2 powdered peanut butter? It is delicious. I am going to start exercising regularly tomorrow. I think it will make recovery after surgery easier.

Karolina, What protein drinks are you using? Have you tried PB2 powdered peanut butter? It is delicious. I am going to start exercising regularly tomorrow. I think it will make recovery after surgery easier.

I am drinking Vega shakes, they are vegan and that is something i want to stick to thought the whole process. I have additional protein from them as well.
I also have been exercising 30 min daily, might bump it up a bit, but concerned to do too much as i'm only having 750 ccal a day.

Back