• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting for appointment at Chichester

Anita123

Hi , I was referred to Chichester last May finally looks like i will be seen in next 3 months they have just requested blood tests , does anyone know what the waitlist is like After initial appointment there before surgery , any idea would be grateful , thanks

Potnoodle88

I’ve just spoken to Chichester on the phone because I’m doing my hospital research. They said that from referral to the day assessment it’s approximately three months and then from assessment to surgery it’s 5 to 6 months.

Anita123

Hi there
It took a year from gp appointment to get an appointment with Chichester started tier 3 in May and should have MDT appointment in nov dec then they are saying April for surgery so not too bad compared with some people on here

Potnoodle88

I’ve completed tier 3 now they have referred me to Chichester for surgery. She said from receiving referral to the MDT it’s max 3 months. Yours sounds a lot longer? Are you including completing tier 3 in that time scale? X

Anita123

I started tier 3 in May the information they gave us was end tier 3 October they said around 6 weeks to MDT then looking at April for surgery for surgery it sounds about right everyone in my group was given this timescale