• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting for my opp

caraline

Hiya everyone, I am first on the list this morning. At 9am which is a bonus. I didn't want to sit around watching the others go. I would of been s bag of nerves. But all is good so far. Even the needle's x

Good luck hun not long now thinking of you all today. Hope you have aspeedy recovery xx

Good luck to you all :) :) :) xx

It was nice to see you hun. And good luck with your opp. Just had my mophine top up. So my eyes are going sleepy. Catch ya later xxx

Thanx everyone all went well. Southbeach is sleeping still but shes ok too. Thanks for the wishes x

Glad it went well :) Congratulations :) xx

Well finally back home

It certainly is. I went for a lie down been up there 2hours.

I have tried to be good, slept for about 10 hours on an off last night so was up at 7 this morning, been sat on the sofa, just went and had a 5 minute stroll as was starting to stiffen up, how is everyone doing, so far since I have been home I have had 4 teaspoons of sloppy weetabix, half a yogurt and 6 teaspoons of tomato soup, still have plenty of trapped wind and am burping for england!

Hope you are all doing well xxx

Pleased you are ok and managing everything gem. All the best hun x

I have tried to be good, slept for about 10 hours on an off last night so was up at 7 this morning, been sat on the sofa, just went and had a 5 minute stroll as was starting to stiffen up, how is everyone doing, so far since I have been home I have had 4 teaspoons of sloppy weetabix, half a yogurt and 6 teaspoons of tomato soup, still have plenty of trapped wind and am burping for england!

Hope you are all doing well xxx

Aww congrats on getting home. Pleased you are home. Hehe yes We need regular burping like babies. Lots of back rubs. Wishing you a speedy recovery. X x

Back