• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting for surgery date

:welcome:

Hello Denise,

Welcome to the forum.

Its a great place for help and advice and fun with lovely people. So have a look around.

he said it would happen deffinatly in february just wish it was here awww im so glad your ok all sorts go through your mind or it has mine at least xx

Hiya and welcome xx

Hello-Welcome.jpg

Welcome :)

Hi Denise good luck with everything :) i'm sure you already know if you have anything to ask someone will be around to help :)

Hello, welcome, have fun! You will find loads of information and support here.

I had my by-pass on Monday - and yes, loads of crazy but natural thoughts go through your mind. You will be fine x

Denise1966 said:
hi stumbled across you all by acccident and hopefully very happy i did

Hi Denise, Welcome to the site! :) I've read ur from Durham me to :) I'm getting my op on Feb the 3rd at Sunderland. U never know we could be in together xxxx

Welcome n good luck ;)

welcome x

he said it would happen deffinatly in february just wish it was here awww im so glad your ok all sorts go through your mind or it has mine at least xx

:welcome: Have you been waiting long? I went on the waiting list at sunderland in December - hoping to get my sleeve after Easter x

Last edited:
hi end of novemeber mr schroder told me about feb time so just waiting now but much the same process as your self hun x

Denise1966 said:
hi end of novemeber mr schroder told me about feb time so just waiting now but much the same process as your self hun x

He's my surgeon to :) hope u hear about ur date soon. Wot op are u getting hun? X

That sounds about right - people who went on the list in Oct are getting dates for end Jan/early Feb so you should be hearing something in a matter of weeks. How exciting! X

Hey denise , I was put on the list in nov so we might be having op the same time I'm having bypass to I'm so excited but soo nervous. Natalie xx

Back