• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting for wls

hi and welcome what part of scotland u from

well into day 4 have hungry periods but trying to keep busy have had a few early nite so im not tempted:rolleyes:

this day is just gonna drag :( but on the other hand recon ive lost 3 kilos so far on the dust diet ......that helped when i had to go into griegs and managed not buy anything for myself whoo hoo aint i a good girl :D

Very good soon to be very skinny ::)

well only 1 week to go but have found it hard going (am i the only one who has found that on the dust diet )
cant believe that it is only 1 more week to go feels like its been an ever ending journey
so why am i finding this one last hurdle the hardest to climb over
keep having to say to myself dont throw in the towel now not after all youv'e been through
dont destroy all the good work
someone please tell me im not the only one who has felt like this at this stage

Drylaw, I'm also on the same road at present - op Friday. Cooking for my children and the spoon/fork been so close to my mouth out of habit, thinking one little morsel won't harm. That's what got me where I am, all those morses add up. The fear of my surgeon finding out and sending me home has kept me from having any solids for 10 days now. You can do it, this site s my food substitute xx

today slightly better think its because im back at work and a bit busier

5 more sleeps

3 more sleeps

I hope it goes well Pauline. Good luck for Monday. X

thanks mrs P

Tomorrow is the big day. Good luck Pauline xxx

kinda hard to explain
excited about tomorrow and the start of my new life :D
but also shitting myself :eek:

You will be fine Pauline, after all this time you deserve to just sail through

Sorry but kirabear is that your dog???? Is it a white German shepherd?

well the day has finally arrived :D
been up for hours but dont leave for another couple of hours yet just got a couple of last minute things to do
clear a space on the losers bench for me :D

The space is waiting Pauline. I really hope you're ok post-op and you're not in too much pain. Happy healing xxx

:)Just popping by to say hope all went well:)

Back