• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whittington Hospital wls video

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi guys have read a few times bout the Whittington wls video but could not seem to find the video, have now found it and i think its a very informative video and really does give any new patient to the Whittington lots of info and some idea what the wls process will be.

Whittington NHS Trust Website: Bariatric surgery

Thanks and take care luv Roch xxx

They are very pleased with it - heard Mr Heath telling someone on Monday that he felt it was a great introduction to the department. You will meet all the patients who took part at the Support Groups.

They are very pleased with it - heard Mr Heath telling someone on Monday that he felt it was a great introduction to the department. You will meet all the patients who took part at the Support Groups.

I think it a fab video very informative and helpful to people on the beginning of their wls journey.
Take care xxx

they constantly strive to improve the department and it shows and they really do care. Just wish the admin side could get a kick up the backside.

Thank you Roche

I am at Kings but found this very informative...they are very thorough, and so they should be.

(((hugs)))

Yeah I watched the vid the other day. Very useful and I saw the lovely lady who had the bypass at the support meeting (sorry can't remember her name!!!).

Back