• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting for wls

have lost another 1.5 kg is coming off slow but sure still have sick feeling and being sick sometimes but not as much going back to hospital in 2 weeks time so they can check if any change

lost another 6 lbs thats 3 1/2 stone since op 13 weeks ago and 5 1/2 stone sine 1st december 2011
still being sick a lot and have low calcium and iron so they are trying to sort that out also have some sort of pylori infection as well
but apart from that still taking it 1 day at a time :)

update

hi not updated for a while thats me just been weighed im just short of 5 stone since my op on the 14th may 23 weeks past and 7 stone since the begining of december this year
im still being sick but not as often but thats a small price to pay and im happy to pay it

hi
have been for a barium meal to see if they can find out why i am still being sick .....it only showed a slight restriction which shouldnt cause too much problems ..im back to keeping a diary so they can check amounts in case im eating too muc or its a case of eating too fast which i know i can do if im not consentrating apart from that everything going ok enjoying life again ...have started going to the gym something i wouldnt have concidrerd way back in the beginging and the weight is still coming off im due back to hospital for my 6 month check on the 10th dec
hope everyone is ok and doing well plan to catch up on all the posts to i can see whats been happening

hi all still taking things 1 day at a time still being sick now and then but not as much as before they reckon that its due to portion size eyes bigger than pouch lol and eating too fast years of wolfing my food down
part of my intestine is slightly raised but shouldnt cause too much problem due to the fact that its just trying to find a position as my stomach shrinks so they keeping an eye on things

:)Glad to read you are a little better:)

You must be 6 months post-op now?
-well done on 100lb lossxxx

thank you poppet yes im 6 months

23164-albums2571-picture15999.jpg
23164-albums2571-picture15999.jpg

Last edited:
23164-albums2571-picture15998.jpg

Last edited:
still have a way to go but getting there

easy to fall into bad habits

oh my god never thought id say this ......and used to wonder when i read it before in other post how people let it happen .....

but it is so easy to fall into bad habits :( really disapointed with myself
have i let myself get lulled into a false sense of security by thinking i can have what i want if be it in small quantitys ....stands in the corner looking very ashamed :(

i havnt totally went off the rails but i need to get back to basics hence why im back here ..guys i need your help !

i have found that i am eating things higher in calories that are easy to eat ,eating more than i should ,and not drinking enough and also eating the wrong things ( crisps and chocolate ) it started off as a wee treat now and then but i have noticed that the treat is more a daily thing now
please help me guys

I was the same as you and also fell into bad habits.

I wish I knew how I pulled out of it. As I fell properly off the wagon lol

I think it was telling myself I still had a way to go and didn't want to go back to square one. I had to connect with the excitement of the tool again. I had lost that.

Good luck :)

Hi,

I'm in Edinburgh and preparing for RNY. I'm going private through Spire though cause I couldn't get accepted on to an NHS program after a referral.

thanks fuffs think thats what i need to remind myself have a long way to go still and i defo dont want to be back where i started

and tticom when do you get your surgery ? are you at the spire murrayfield ? i know a few people done there they said they were wonderful you will probably have the same surgeon as me as he works there

thanks fuffs think thats what i need to remind myself have a long way to go still and i defo dont want to be back where i started

and tticom when do you get your surgery ? are you at the spire murrayfield ? i know a few people done there they said they were wonderful you will probably have the same surgeon as me as he works there

You will get there. I thought at first I was immune to ever putting anything crap in my mouth again. Slow weight loss is what threw me off track lol. You can do it!

just gonna take it 1 day at a time set myself small goals dailly
todays goals

go to gym
keep busy
come on here at least twice
only eat when supposed to
drink my water

that will do for now let the day begin :)

just gonna take it 1 day at a time set myself small goals dailly
todays goals

go to gym done
keep busy so far so good
come on here at least twice done
only eat when supposed to
drink my water

that will do for now let the day begin :)

been to gym already
i'm off work this morning but working my other job tonight so gonna try and stay busy and not sit around and watch telly gonna try and do wee jobs that need doing and not eat anything that i shouldnt well thats the plan so far had a bottle of water at the gym and 4 cups of coffee will have my porridge shortly done
after ive tidyed the kitchen done
think that by breaking my day up into little bursts of activity it will keep me motivated and i wont have time to think about food :rolleyes:
made a batch of scones strange i know when i'm trying to not worry about eating the wrong things but trying to keep busy and i like baking and for some reason very rarely eat my own baking so i will take it to work tonight (they are all skinnys in there lol)

Last edited:
Back