• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting game

lin davey

Well best introduce myself I'm Lin and am waiting for a gastric sleeve at heartlands it's taken two years to get to this point and in May was finally put on the waiting list with Mr niijjar he said at the appointment around four months, so this morning as trying to organise things around work and holidays gave the hospital a call, now looking at November/ December. Looks like the waiting game continues.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thanks Niccie, just want it to happen now, it's taken a while for me to get my head round gastric surgery but know it the way to go just impatient waiting!

All the best, Its worth the wait so hang in there.

Hello lin, wishing you the very best

Lin, welcome and fantastic news that by the end of this year you will be well on your way to a new life ?

Thanks for the support folks, must admit I love the support this site offers and the information gained is priceless, I am hooked.

i know how your feel they say patience is a virtue but the waiting game revolving around bariatrics really is disheartening i hope it comes around soon for you , I'm pre op myself still not date as of yet so can empathises completley x

the worse thing is having something you've been waiting so long for postponed its the no knowing that makes things harder when you know whats happening you can find things to do and set goals to fill the time up x

Back