• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting list for Sunderland

pink butterfly

Hi everyone, Hope everyone is well & feeling fab!! U's certainly look it judging by the pics

Pick of your brains please folks....I had Gastroscopy in September with Mr Schroeder & as I had already lost weight prior to that appt I was told when being discharged after Gastoscopy that I would be on list for surgery then.

After being advised by people to contact Mr Schroeder's Secretary to confirm I was on the list, I did this but Unfortunately was not met with much help other than yes I was now on the list. (Hate having to bother them)

I just want to know really of waiting times now for surgery (I know so many are in the same position)
Thanks everyone xxx:help2:

think its around 18-26 weeks from being told your on the list sweets x

im the same sweets, my third appointment is on the 27th oct, i should get onto the list then :)`

from the date they confirmed you were put on the waiting list the maximium wait is 26 weeks at present most are waiting the full time x

i got a letter confirming when i went on the list , ask your doctor if he/she has received a copy becuase sometime i know they only send them to the person that refered you.

Back