• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland waiting list

also put on list 2nd nov- giz a shout when you hear anything... was told 6 month rang mrs Smalls sec and she said may time x

Well at least you are all on lists :D I have just had my referal for my first Seminar in April....but thats a start.......I know its all a waiting game but maybe thats a good thing and the time helps us get our heads round it all :)

hi cindy, i to was put on the list at sunderland on the 2nd nov, ive not heard anything as yet, hopefully it'll be soon. have you managed to lose any more weight since nov? ive been bad and put on 9 pound..tu tu! im back on it now though and im doing the pre op diet just to start me off. goodluck!
sorry about not replying to any of you lovely people but im hopeless with this computer my daughter has to come over to put me on it she has just showed me how to reply DER!
had my check with camera into stomach all was ok, so still waiting for something from the surgeon so hopefully wont be long. Can you let me know how to get a copy of the pre op diet please. good luck to you hope you hear soon. plus I dont know how to thank everyone for their coments. Thanks again XX

Hi Cindy, I got put on the list on 9th November and I've got my date for 20th May, also I have a copy of the pre-op diet, if you pm me your email address I will send it to you, Karen x

sorry karen i cant p.m you yet :( and i dont want to put my email on here because of viruses etc. would ike the pre op diet tho will try to get it another way, thanx anyway. I phoned the hospital today, I was listed on 02.11.10, but still no date, they said i will be informed, they going week to week at the moment. good luck with your diet anyway. x

i have sunderlands pre op diet......

DAILY ALLOWANCE

2-3 pints of semi skimmed milk
2 diet yoghurts natural fruit or flavoured
3-4 portions of fruit ( allows all verieties but try to include a banana, orange or grapes daily)
sugar free jelly (optional)
low calorie veg soup in moderation.

DRINKS

Tea coffe low cal drinks or squashes are allowed freely sweetners are allowed.

1 small glass of fruit juice (orange, pineapple or tomato)

no other foods to be eaten

alcohol isnt allowed.

i hope that helps x

Hi liz, thanks for the info, is this the only pre op diet sunderland have the girls on the site talk about 2 diets, sorry to be a pain. I hope you get this as im still very much a novice with the computer I cant find my thread if thats the right word lol most of the time. thanks again x lynn

theres 2 diet sheets this 1 ive put on is the only option unless your diabetic theres a 2nd option but it aint much better, but its for diebetics only x

thanks liz thats fine im definatley not diabetic so its the milk and fruit diet then. hey ho .Still working my way round this site im a bit of techno phobe it scares me a bit just took a look at the tutorials didnt help much im afraid but will keep working on it still glad to read everyones posts helps me remember im not the only one suffering lol x

Back