• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting time

chinsaway

can any of you lovely people who've had a bypass at luton and dunstable..let me know how long it took from triple appointment to surgery so i can get an average waiting time..im hating this waiting

hey sweetpea didnt want to read and run..... hopefully someone will be along to help from you area, im up at sunderland and the time is around 18 months, pants hey but our time will come!! x

hi i have been through that waiting and eventually sold my baby (car - not my daughter) to go private as i had been waiting almost 3 years and because private pay more they are seen to first as it quick money NHS is on a 30 day account and on a discounted rate and they get there money probably 60 days after so not good for business in a money driven industry. But lets be grateful we are not in the states otherwise we would have to pay for all out medical needs... in a nut shell the waiting is long....

Back