• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting, waiting.....

novamay

Born Free
Lordy, it seems like years since my group seminar in september, but in reality its only been 6 weeks!!! :confused: Does anyone know how long it takes SRH to get your date for the dietician appointment after you've had the seminar (SRH) - I reckin it'll be around January 2012, which isn't that far away I guess.

On the bright side at least I get one 'last Christmas' to have a good old-fashioned grubfest - plus I've my 40th in December so I can get all the celebrations out of the way before I see the dietician next year.... I'm trying to cut out the naughty stuff and replace it with healthy foods - which I don't mind most of the time cos I'm usually at work - its the weekends that get me tho! I go through tons of carrots and turnip at the weekend nibbling away like an overstuffed rabbit. I don't think I've lost any weight cos my trousers are still a little snug round the middle, but I'm certainly seeing better in the dark :)sigh: not that funny I know!) I want to lose some weight by Christmas so that I can enjoy myself without putting too much back on... and so that it don't look like I've not made an effort since the seminar if I do see the dietician in January.

Waiting is the pits hey... i read on here someone from srh saying that there s no appointments till jan.. :( so if you think for new year then if something comes through before it will be a nice surprise... my third appointment is on the 27th and i keep hoping and praying nothin will come through the door saying its been moved to next year...as that has happened to a girl on here, so you know a rough time scale my second appointment was on the 5 july and my third is the 27th oct..... xxx not bad at all x

theres no way of judging a general time scale i know people that have taken longer than me and those that have had appointments through muhc quicker - my time scale at srh was - seminar referal June 09, seminar Nov 09 , first appointment - 12th April , second appointment was meant to be Dec 20 th but through much ringing i got it brought forward to Sept 20th and now i am on the list hopefully my operation will be Feb/ March 2011.

thanks gals... I know i'm in for a wait but somedays it just seems sooo far away. I'm sure it'll be here before I know it the way this year's flying by...

Good luck Nova... it's a long wait... but it'll come around and whilst you are waiting like me, it's a time for learning and losing weight... always at your side and keep chugging along... love and hugs xxx

Back