• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting

Hi everyone. I had my pre-op assessment last Thursday and was told I'd get a phone call this week, to inform me of the date for my op. Sadly, as of yet, I've heard nothing. Can anybody tell me how long you had to wait between the assessment and THAT phone call? I'm with The Spire, Southampton. Thank you all.

Hi everyone. I had my pre-op assessment last Thursday and was told I'd get a phone call this week, to inform me of the date for my op. Sadly, as of yet, I've heard nothing. Can anybody tell me how long you had to wait between the assessment and THAT phone call? I'm with The Spire, Southampton. Thank you all.

hi there I can't help you with ur question sorry and I know this sounds cheeky but was wondering if you could help me I saw my doctor 4 wks ago and he said he would refer me to spire spoke to them and they got my letter 3 wks ago from my doctor and it's with Dr Kelly secutary , how long did u have to wait to see someone from spire after going to ur doctor ?

Hi. Don't worry, it's not cheeky at all. I received my exit letter in Dec and met with Mr Kelly on 16th Feb. My pre-op was last Thursday. Hope that helps and that you hear something very soon. xx

Call her Monday if you haven't heard from her before 2pm as I think she finishes around 4 however she sometimes goes at 3pm. I called on the Monday after the Thursday's appointment. if you are lucky you will be offered surgery within that month mine was 2 weeks but it was just before Xmas.

Hope that helps in some way

I go into the spire Southampton on 5th April ! Small world
I hope they don't keep you waiting to long
Good luck !

The thing is with Spire it's a pirate hispital that does Nhs treatments so you'll be offered an operation date sooner. Let me know how you go X X

I meant private not pirate....lol

Call them, they may have wrong number. Just do what I did apologise for calling again however you've been away.

Lol@pirate hospital xxxx

Just got my surgery referral agreed today by my GP , I am so excited xx

Do you know if your having a band or a sleeve yet ?

Back