• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting

Woo hoo!!! I've just this second had my phone call and I'm being sleeved in 28h April. Thank you for your support everyone. Excited doesn't even begin to describe it!!!

Fab news! Hope it all goes well :)
(((super duper jealous, lol)))

Hope you're feeling ok xxx

Do you know if your having a band or a sleeve yet ?

Sleeve I think wench x waiting for my appt with anaesthetist and etc I am floating on air right now , never thought I'd get here x

That is brilliant news. Good luck with your surgery. Please keep us all posted on how your getting on.

We are all here with advice and help , cheering you on !
What diet have you been given ?

Looking back when I started the liver diet , I didn't realise how important it is . I thought it was just another way of getting me to lose weight .. But it's very essential to make the surgery safer .
I've read on the Internet of patients having surgery cancelled on the operating table because the surgeon wasn't happy as soon as he saw the liver size and condition ..
Read up on why the liver needs to shrink and become pliable ..
If you keep this in mind , it might help you to keep your head in the end game ..
You can do this ! Yeahhhh !
Mindy
Xxxx

We are all here with advice and help , cheering you on ! What diet have you been given ? Looking back when I started the liver diet , I didn't realise how important it is . I thought it was just another way of getting me to lose weight .. But it's very essential to make the surgery safer . I've read on the Internet of patients having surgery cancelled on the operating table because the surgeon wasn't happy as soon as he saw the liver size and condition .. Read up on why the liver needs to shrink and become pliable .. If you keep this in mind , it might help you to keep your head in the end game .. You can do this ! Yeahhhh ! Mindy Xxxx

Thank you. Believe me, I've read and watched everything I can lay my hands on! I'm doing the low calorie food diet and since Thursday I've lost 8lbs and have been weeing for England! Hopefully this is a sign that my liver is shrinking also. ??

That brilliant Mrs Puff !
This shows the diet is working . 8lbs ! Bit of an eye opener isn't it..
The weeing drove me mad . 5 times in the night for me was exhausting at the time ..
Your doing so well ..
Mindy
Xx

Thank you so much everybody. I think I'd have gone slightly mad without your support and being able to read about the experiences of others. xx

Not long now for you xxx eeek lol

Back