• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Changes

phatmomma

Hi all, just thought i'd let you know. Just rang outpatients at WM to see if there was any cancellations before my next appt date. Lady on the desk said there not booking any as there are changes and i can expect a letter possibly changing my appt. I asked if it would be put back she said not necessarily and she seemed genuine when she said that...

So for those of you with appt's due later this year i'd expect a letter soon according to admin at WM....

Good luck xx

Am waiting impatiently for my letter Wendy. If i don't get it before the Walsall meet i'll ask there. She said something about a 'holding' list... Not sure what this is but time will tell....

Fingers crossed for you all.

Seems there is a shakeup underway as my pct shoved me out to private to clear backlog so they could start on the 'new' criteria waiting list.. Im grateful for being shovesd out but feel for those on the new list as I was informed by my surgeon that it will be longer because of the new process :eek: :rolleyes: thats clever then isnt it? replace a system with a dumber one :rolleyes:

Can anyone else shed any light on what these changes are to be and what is this holding list about. I have my next appointment in November but I am worrried now every time the post man comes lol.

Back