• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Newcomer just starting my WLS journey x

Teresa Smith

Hi Everyone,

I have been referred, seen the consultant, dietician on my first appointment and been offered three different kinds of surgery......... Bariatric Sleeve, Full Bypass and Mini Bypass, the decision is mine, not sure which one to go for!!!!!! Due my second appointment 14th September and hoping I've lost the 5% of the weight they have asked me to lose........

Irene44

Hi and welcome. Lots of reading and research to then hun. There’s lots of help and advice on this forum. Reading some of the journeys may help you xx Good luck with you 5% lots of tips on here for that too xx

Sarnie

Hi Everyone,

I have been referred, seen the consultant, dietician on my first appointment and been offered three different kinds of surgery......... Bariatric Sleeve, Full Bypass and Mini Bypass, the decision is mine, not sure which one to go for!!!!!! Due my second appointment 14th September and hoping I've lost the 5% of the weight they have asked me to lose........
Which hospital are you with? x

Bling Babe

Hi Everyone,

Welcome and good luck, keep us posted on your decision, unfortunately only you can make that choice, best advice I can give is research research research for the next 4 weeks xxxxx

Maria61

Hi Everyone,

Welcome and good luck xx

Parsnip

Hi and welcome Teresa. How did your appointment go on Friday?

Bling Babe

Hi, they cancelled the appointment had to rebooked for 10th October x
Oh no I’m sorry to hear that, hopefully it will come round quickly for you xxx

Parsnip

Hi, they cancelled the appointment had to rebooked for 10th October x

Oh no, that sucks. At least it's not a massive delay but still annoying.

Teresa Smith

Hi @Mollypop,

Thank you for message, finding it all overwhelming tbh, had my first weigh in Wednesday, not as much as o would have wanted, only 5lb, but I have dropped two dress size on top.

Also struggling at deciding which operation to choose, can I ask what you decided on and why?