• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wandsworth PCT

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with Wandsworth PCT? I've been waiting for over 5 months since having my initial appointment with my GP's surgery and asking for a referral for a tummy tuck and so far I have had a telephone assessment and 2 sessions with a psychologist. My report has been sent off and my application has been stamped as approved but only on the basis I see a psychiciatrist. I keep calling the psychologist who is the only person currently dealing with my case and she told me she's arranging an appointment for me. Part of the problem is that she's very difficult to get hold of and hardly calls me back. She was meant to call me back yesterday and I've tried 3 times today to call her, only to be told the office will leave a message for her and still I've not heard anything from her. I feel like I want to complain but don't know where to go and if that's a good idea. To me 5 months is a long time and I feel like it's all halted and I feel completely deflated.

I haven't had a gastric band or weight loss surgery and would like to hear from people who have either dealt with Wandsworth PCT or have either gone throught the same situation as myself or are currently doing so.

Thank You.

Sorry I cant help Im a different PCT but just wanted to say Hello and :welcome: to the forum :D Good luck on your journey XX

Sorry I cannot help - Just wanted to wish you all the best xx

Back