• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ARGH PCT!!!!

charliegirl

Due to being off work I had to attend occuy health to see the GP who is a really nice guy but when I told him about my hope for surgery put a dampener on my positive thoughts. He said the PCT could still say no (I know that but did not want to hear it). I came home and decided to call the PCT hoping she may give me a glimmer of hope as to when they would be sitting. Well they sat yesterday and they ran out of time before they got to mine so she said "Your straight back were you were originally". They dont sit for another two weeks (At least I know its tuesdays they sit) and if there are more urgent cases I will again be bumped off the list. As you can imagine this did not instil me with faith. I have spoke to Mr Ammori's secretary who is going to call her on monday as if she is unaware of this and see whats going on and to find out how many times a patient can be bumped due to more urgent cases. I have to say the woman at the PCT sounds such a sad and miserable cow and whilst I know she has a job to do has she never heard about customer care.....sorry for moaning yet again I thought I was near the end of my wait but the length of string has just got bigger..... off to eat for comfort now....xx:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Charlie that sucks. :patback:

Which PCT is it?

I do hope your case comes up for discussion at the next meeting.

xxx

Hi Plus its central lancs....I just keep thinking what if the same thing happens in two weeks time! She would not give me one iota of hope she was such a cow....you can give support without building someones hopes up, xx

:hug99: aww Linda what a pain in the proverbial! Atleast it's only 2 weeks, you'll get there.

poor Linda, I feel for you. I know how hard this is for you. Another 2 weeks of waiting at least you have a very good idea that you have made it. Chin up! keep smiling. As for that crabby women at the PCT ignore her! jobs worth! some people are so sad!

Hi Sarah I actually feel further back than before, had too many people (3) tell me this week it could still be turned down.....I feel so worn out with all but I wont stop fighting,....hope you feel better today chick...xx

Awwww honey. Dont give up hope. The system is crap. It took me 3 years to get a referral for a therapist.

You will get there.......Fingers crossed for you love.
Taz xx

I am sooo sorry to hear that you will have to wait yet again but you have read my story and know that I did ALOT of waiting too. However, I wasn't as diligent or informed as you so I was in the dark. Take heart in the fact that you know who to call and what is causing the delay - as for that lady she stinks:mad: and is probably one of those who never sees the positives in life. Don't be like her, keep your brave face on and just know that in two weeks you could have the best result ever. I will be thinking good thoughts for you or bad ones about that lady if you think that will help - just kidding! I am sure you'll get the result you want in just a few weeks and you will be on your way to your new lifestyle!

ah Linda i am so sorry to hear you are still being mucked about. what they are doing to you is cruel they can't keep giving you hope and then takin it away. don't give up linda you have to keep fighting for the surgery which you deserve as much as anyone else. you know where i am hun if you ever need to talk. take care xx

Hiya big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

I know its no consolation but you have come this far, i know its a pain in the butt but two more weeks is nothing compared to the waiting you have already done:),

And to all the neg people you have spoke to tell em to feck off :mad:.As you need pos thoughts so keep thinking poss as you still have a good a chance as anyone else of it getting a yes xxxxxxxxxx

ah Linda i am so sorry to hear you are still being mucked about. what they are doing to you is cruel they can't keep giving you hope and then takin it away. don't give up linda you have to keep fighting for the surgery which you deserve as much as anyone else. you know where i am hun if you ever need to talk. take care xx

Thanks Tammy, spent all evening crying as my daughter who has not spoken to me for near on 8 months has got matey with a bloke I work with that has made my life hell in work. She said I was jealous of her life but she seems to be trying to take over mine. Broke my heart crying and only just stopped so my eyes are red and my head hurts but hey on the plus side I have not wanted to eat. I do feel the PCT keep snatching away any hopes and I was just starting to enjoy thinking about the new me, louisa the secretary for Mr Ammori has been brilliant she said as soon as they say yes she will get everything in motion and she wants me to stay in touch after the op as well which I thought was lovely and she said she will come and visit me when I am in hospital, she is a diamond....xx

Hiya big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

I know its no consolation but you have come this far, i know its a pain in the butt but two more weeks is nothing compared to the waiting you have already done:),

And to all the neg people you have spoke to tell em to feck off :mad:.As you need pos thoughts so keep thinking poss as you still have a good a chance as anyone else of it getting a yes xxxxxxxxxx

Hi honey everytime I see your smiling face on your photo it makes me smile you look so happy! :)....I am cutting negative people out of my life, been through my mobile, emails and face book and jetisoned a few. If its not on the next panel I will be contacting PALS and complaining because a person can only be bumped so many times and I want to know how many...xx

Hi honey everytime I see your smiling face on your photo it makes me smile you look so happy! :)....I am cutting negative people out of my life, been through my mobile, emails and face book and jetisoned a few. If its not on the next panel I will be contacting PALS and complaining because a person can only be bumped so many times and I want to know how many...xx

Thank you xx,

Its cos i rarely am not smiley and happy(except after todays drinking:(, but even then i smiled, although think it was a grimace lol).

And my wedding day was a very painful (emotional not physical lol)but happy experience:).And i like to think if i can be that happy on such a sad day. Then there is no reason for me not to smile every blinkin day:D lol.

Negative people have no place in your life!. You need people to help you smile, to remind you that everything is not quite as bad as it seems, and hug you when your down. So as the song says but slightly changed lol :D"your going to wash that negativity out of your hair" as it has no place in your new life xxxxxx

I find myself singing it too! It's a good motto - well done!

PG XOXO

Hi Charliegirl, how lucky you are to have louisa the secretary for Mr Ammori. I want a friend like her! As you said she is going to watch over you. I feel she will be straight on your case as soon as the dam funding drops in the door.

I cut out all the negative people in my life a long time ago. Who needs people that are always on a downer. They drain you. They never help themselves and they want you to feel as miserable as them. They dont do anything for themselves so you are right to clear out all the losers in your life who want to drag you down.

Thanks sarah, I have been up nearly all night thinking about all the crap that has happened to me with my only family, my eyes are so sore from crying I cant shut them to sleep. I have been playing computor games....I hope you have a good day at work and will speak to you later....xx:cry:

Hi Linda

Only just read your post cant believe your back to the waiting game again,but you are still up there,please dont get down as i know you do :p they havent said no! ok they havent said yes,but what is another 2 weeks ? after all it has taken you this long to get to this stage,fingers crossed for u .

Di

xxxx (((( big hugs ))))

Back