• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ARGH PCT!!!!

Hi Linda,

So sorry things are not so good at the moment. Just wanted to say hang in there. I'm sure things will turn for the better soon, and you'll be well on your way. I really hope the PCT give you the yes you deserve very soon. Keep smiling hun, you'll get there.

Take care,

Kel xxx

Hi Linda,

So sorry things are not so good at the moment. Just wanted to say hang in there. I'm sure things will turn for the better soon, and you'll be well on your way. I really hope the PCT give you the yes you deserve very soon. Keep smiling hun, you'll get there.

Take care,

Kel xxx

Thanks Kel.....xx

I never get a chance to write to u always rushing about , busy bee but i just want to say i so can feel your pain and i wish i could take it away mate ...sometimes in life we just have to be patient...hard i know but all will work out in the end. The problems with us humans is we wanna know now!! and the pain of not knowing is awful. A few incidences in my life have made me feel at times desperate for an answer but when i look back yes the times were tough but i was stronger than i thought and i think the best way to deal with this is to concentrate totally on other things otherwise it can become an obsession which can be harmful. I know i've had my op and was able to pay for it so yeah easy for me to say but no it took me a long long long time to decide myself that i wanted it and in fact had i rushed into when i thought i really needed it would have been a mistake at a certain time in my life . Sometimes the things we have to wait for are worth waiting for and give us the strength to deal better with it when it does come. All the info your able to collect , all the insights of others, and all the support your able to give others too. Your time will come and in the mean time we all do understand , feel your pain and if i had the money spare i bloody would give it to u . you deserve to be happy and no matter how dark some of the days are ....they do get brighter i can assure u. When u feel down think to your self "Oh F**K what a day but i can choose to let this get me down and win me over or i can stop , put it in a box for the day and deal with it tomorrow when i may feel stronger" . Your only human with a big heart and i wish wish wish that they would bloody hurry up and tell u but in the mean time, try and stay positive , use the sentence i've told u over and over again if need be when times are tough and remember if its meant to be it will be. Much love and a big hug from Liv the Lovebug xxxx

Thanks lovebug, I have so many plates spinning at once just now sometimes they all come crashing down. I hit rock bottom and then come back up but it wears me out. I have visits to friends planned over the next week and it will soon be a week on tuesday and I may then get my result...thanks for your support...xx

sending you big hugs babe and keeping everything crossed in hope that you get some answers soon. xx:hug99:

I am preparing myself that it could get bumped off the list next time to so its not such a shock and the woman from the PCT will never be on my christmas card list, xx

Back