• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going Stir Crazy!

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Hi all,

Some of you may have read my previous post (please see threads called 'Save My Marriage' and 'Wandsworth PCT') about my ongoing surgery struggle but I'm sitting here thinking about it (again) and wondering if I should make a complaint? I feel that I'm being left to fend for myself and I'm not being taken seriously enough.

My psychologist was meant to call me back on Thursday to tell me who my psychiatrist will be for the evaluation required for my tummy tuck application and an appointment date if she had one. She didn't call. So I left 3 messages for her on Friday and still she didn't call. I have had sessions with this lady and told her how much it all affects me every single day and yet she cannot even manage a phonecall, even if it is to tell me she has no new information for me. I am going out of my mind with this again and don't know where to go! I'll go crazy if I have to keep waiting for this one person to call me!

Do I go to her line manager? Do I go to the PCT? P.A.L.S? Will it even get things moving quicker? I have absolutely no idea what to do.

Please help!

Hello,

Give her a call Monday again and request a call back.
If no joy I would contact PALS. She shouldn't say she will call and then doesn't. Ok she is a very busy lady but surely she has a secretary?

Good luck

Linski xx

Lin you'd be surprised how many clinicians don't have secretaries....

Personally i would give her a call on Monday and politely say that you realise how very busy she is but that you would appreciate a quick call to chat about your situation and what is going to happen from now on....

If no phone call after a week i'd then maybe send her a letter and copy it into PALS saying you've had no response from your phone call you made on '' insert date'' and would appreciate a response...

Just wanted to say that I called her again today, left another message and still heard nothing.

What now?

Back