• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wannabeslimagain - absolutely fabulous

phatmomma

I just wanted to congratulate my good friend Lisa aka wannabeslimagain..

She has lost a mammoth 8 1/2 stone since her surgery in Nov last year and has transformed from someone who by all accounts didn't get out the house much and had very limited mobility. She is now doing the race for life in June and has transformed into a new person. Even though the last few weeks have been hard with personal tragedy she still thought of us at the support group and spent the morning baking wls friendly cake and protein bars yesterday. But, more importantly, each time i see Lisa her shape has changed.

In the words of my husband last night ''Lisa looks stunning''. That man tells no lies.

Thanking you Lisa for been such a support to me and others and for always finding a smile from deep down inside to share with us.

You are one in a million mate, i'm greatful to minis for giving me the opportunity to make such good friends as you and others who otherwise i would not have met xxx

very well said Julie.

Lisa, your ears must have been burning last night because on the way home Marion, Terri and I were saying how amazing you are looking. You're beautiful and losing the weight has knocked years off you hun.

And I agree with Julie. Baking cakes for us all when you are coping with your grief was very much appreciated. x

You are so right Sam...

Lisa is one in a million and truly as beautiful inside as outside. I'm very proud of the fact she considers me a friend xx

That is so sweet! Big hugs all round xx

Group hug xxxxxxx

Got to agree with u their Julie, Lisa ur a fab girl and truly inspiring xxx

OH MY GOD....I have only just seen this thread. I am filling up here. I just see me as little old me, I never knew I was so well liked. I am so glad to have friends like you lot around I really am and Julie, I am honoured to have you as my friend and appreciate you being there for me as much as you are, thank you.
Making cakes for the group is something I like to do as I like to be there for others regardless of whatever problems I may be going through thats how I am.
I glad I am an inspiration to people but I really could never have done this without the support from you guys the help has been constant and immense. Thanks a lot for all your kind words it is so nice to be appreciated.

:D :553::gen126::thankyou::thankyou::grouphugg:

What a lovely post. All the misery in the news and horrible things being done to humans in the world, ...it warms my heart to see people with love to give and receive x

I totally agree with you Stella :D

What a lovely post. All the misery in the news and horrible things being done to humans in the world, ...it warms my heart to see people with love to give and receive x

I do it a bit mixed up to you Stella... I live to give love and receive it xx

It is so good to see you guys so close and supportive.
Just goes to show there are good people in this world but not enough is said about them
Rock on guys

Your right Brian... Lisa is a great support to me as is her OH too....

I love my wls buddies and hope they'er friends for life xx

Back