• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my daughters op tomorrow "wed 1 DEC"

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
we put in for this together and we will see it through to the end together, both going to each others appointments.
it's been nearly 2 years since we both got our funding, i had my op "sleeve" last Feb and Erin's is tomorrow "bypass" if it isn't canceled because of the snow, mine was canceled in Jan because of snow so she is convinced hers will be too.
she has had her injection and took her pills and will have her last milky coffee at 10 o'clock tonight.
both of us are so so excited.

All the best for tomorrow Erin and a speedy recovery ...

Good luck Erin. I'll be thinking of you and willing you on your journey... sending a humungous hug and loads of love to you xxx

I have my fingers firmly crossed for her that it goes ahead as planned and am sending healing vibes xxx
Steph xx

EKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
Sue ...OMGosh...the last few weeks have just flown past...
I hope you and Erin can get to the hospital tomorrow....this snow is a royal pain isnt it.....
I just want to wish Erin all the best for tomorrow..
Lisa x x x x

All the best Erin not much snow here so you should be fine xxx

All the very best Erin for your surgery tomorrow! Hope the snow isn't causing trouble. xx

the best of luck for tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing how ur daughter gets on xx

All the best for both of you tomorrow Sue. I know Erin is in very safe hands, it's you who has the hard job of worrying about your beautiful daughter. I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow and hoping it pees down with rain tonight for you xxx

Best of luck for tomorrow Erin also thinking of 'Mom' as she waits for you to join her on the losers bench.

Smooth healing honey,

Linski xxx

:)Good luck Erin:)

Your space on the bench is being kept warm for you:)

Best wishes for tomorrow Erin. I hope the snow doesn't cause problems for you.
Grace xxx

Back