• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ware to buy liquid vits help x

christine1957

I have been all over to look for liquid vits can anyone tell me ware I can get some. would I get them from my doctor on prescription. :confused: lol

Someone mentioned on another thread that you can now get soluble forceval on prescription. Your better off getting them from your GP imo, as they are the only vitamins that contain everything you need at the right strength post op.

Holland and Barratt do FLORADIX, I think, or you can buy it online. It's a very good liquid multivitamin/mineral supplement. There are lots of other brands, too. For iron, I recommend Spa-Tone liquid iron supplement (I buy it on amazon), six quid for 28 days' supply. Just google 'liquid vitamin supplements' and see what comes up x

Hi

Most if not all of the available liquid multivitamins do not contain the correct vitamins and minerals that is needed after weight-loss surgery, they are normally just for giving to children so probably don't even contain a high enough level of those they do contain for adult use.

As said above Forceval is now available as a soluble tablet, but you will have to check that it is available on prescription or even available in your area, as not all Chemists carry all available options. You will also need to double check that the soluble version contains the same as the capsule version.

Can I ask why you need the liquid version as most forms of WLS do not prevent you taking tablets. I take The Huge Forceval Capsules without any issue with my Bypass, is there a reason you cannot take them or are you just thinking you won't be able to manage them.

Paul

Hiya, I had the sleeve 8 weeks ago. I take the Centrum A-Z complete now. They are like horse pills but they go down no probs. I was on the Centrum A-Z chewable for the first couple of weeks but they are horrible! X

Hi, I've been taking forceval capsules from early on, following my sleeve, without any problems. You can buy them over the counter but you have to ask for them.

Back