• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WAY OT ~ Well I got an interview

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Thanks so much to all you lovely Ladies who sent me suggestions tips and luck for my new job application, and a gigantic hug for Sue that book is my bedtime reading (and daytime lol)
My boss asked me yesterday to come for interview on Wednesday at 3pm (tomorrow!) I managed to discover that 6 were shortlisted from 24 and they are not sure that one of them will be able to attend interview. I will be in the office all day tomorrow rather than out in my truck so that will help as I will be able to see the candidates as they come in etc :D

anyways I just wanted to say thanks so much for all the support I have had on here for months cos I really think that if I hadn't had my WLS and gained confidence in myself to achieve something I wouldn't have been able to apply for this promotion. It means the world to have fantastic friends like you lovely people xxxxx:eek:

You go girl - set the world on fire.

You can now acheive anything you want, the world is your oyster and I wish you every good wish for your future....:D

Fantastic news Wanda - knock em dead (erm not literally).:girlpower:

All the very best for Wednesday! x x x x x

great news wanda ! good luck i hope it goes well for you xxx

Great news wanda my fingers are crossed for you today

Good luck!! Fingers x'd. What position are you going for? x

Woohoo..well done on getting the interview but I didn't doubt you would!! we all know with WLS how to be patient and it will pay off with this job...I've got a good feeling about this for you....let us know xx

That is brilliant Wanda sending you hugs and fairy dust so you sparkle your way through the interview and that you will be successful - you deserve it

Brilliant Wanda! Mind you, after reading one of your answers to qu's on application I'm totally not surprised.

Good luck tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing how it went.

Fantastic news Wanda. Hope you find that book useful. It helped me a great deal with my recent interview.

Great news. Good luck with your interview.

Back