• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT - Finally got an interest

Nezzy

I've never been interested in anything but since losing some weight have decided to get me a hobby as I feel so much more motivated. Well Ive decided to breed mini lop rabbits and have fetched 2 girls and 1 boy today and they are absolutely beautiful.

Will be looking forward to 6 months time when they are old enough to breed. My OH has been wonderful supporting me in this decision, helping me clean up the garden which I had left to overgrow, helping me build the hutches. I do hope this works out as Ive never been able to keep anything up before.

Just wanted to share my happiness with everyone, my weight loss has so made a difference to my life such a short time after surgery. SO WORTH IT :)

How lovely, I have two bunnies a dwarf lop eared (Steve) and a lion head angorra (Marbles). Good luck with it x

Great news anez good luck with your rabbits, which I bet are adorable, and with the breeding programme when you start it.
Coincidentally my neighbour got two lop eared bunnies a couple of weeks ago.

Jay xx

Good luck with your new Hobby!! Rabbits are great and I used to breed them myself, I have always kept Rabbits up untill last year when my last one died, We now breed Miniature Schnauzers.
If you need any help give me a shout I will be happy to help.x

Bex I love your continental Giant George he is Gorguess, I used to have a British Giant, http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q8/shearpawfection/?action=view&current=rabb.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck, but don't take too much interest in the breeding will you ;)

Here's to lots of little bunnies running round soon xx

Hi Anez. Its great to hear you being so cheerful and I hope you have a lot of fun with your rabbits. I had a couple of Lop Ears once, they were so funny because they kept tripping up over their ears...lol

Take care
xx

Back