• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weather

Oh Tracey. I'm loving it. Just make sure you drink plenty. This is from me who can't even do a litre a day. Lol

Still struggling had a cream cracker with piece of cheese on it and now having a cup of tea ....
Think an early night tonight xxx

I'm struggling too. Heat makes my damaged brain struggle more than usual and I end up feeling like I've been steam rollered and just sleep. I'm getting a decent amount of water in between naps at least but really not enjoying it either I'm afraid.
I think they said thunder storms tonight and then it'll be cooler which sounds great to me!

35 degrees here in jersey..did my 6 mile walk after breakfast, had a small skinny strawberry and cream cooler with no cream at costa which was amazing..then had calamari for lunch and some more walking and ham and cheese for tea..lots of water and three cups of tea! Magic x

Was fine most of the day, concentrated on staying hydrated and managed over 2 ltrs yesterday but that meant I couldn't have dinner :oops:. I tend to eat and drink routinely at the moment (trying to get in a certain amount of protein and liquids per day) rather than on hunger or thirst cues so I dished dinner but just found I could not for the life of me eat it :(. Must be the weather especially for those of us not far out but hopefully as we progress, we'll be enjoying this kind of weather like Karina :).

I feel the same this morning ....
Had a cup of tea but really don't want to eat again ....
Will see how it goes today xxx
Have a lovely day everyone xx

Back