• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 12

jmumof4

ok so im now into week 12, i have lost quite a bit, and now its started leveling out now and i average 1-3lbs a week, but im still waking up every morning feeling as sick as a dog, and i have had to change to eating several times a day because i can only manage about 4 spoonfuls at any one time, does anyone else have the morning sickness, its horrible, i am on lanzoprazole for the stomach acid, but 9 times out of 10 im waking up running to the loo and just reaching because there is nothing in my tummy to bring up, its starting to get me down a bit now
ticker.php

I think you should speak to your team at the hospital, hope you feeling better soon, Karen xxx

I am seven weeks in and have never had any problems like that at all you not taking urdox. As well really think you need to contact the hospital

Hi . . . what type of op did you have ... I would contact your team. By now you should be on 3 small meals a day (if you are RNY). I have problems with volume but am guessing this how things are meant to be. I am assured that with time your pouch does expand and allow you to eat small meals . . . let us know what you teams says xx

hey gut thanks for your support, I am seeing my team on friday morning, still freeling sick every morning not sure if this is a stomach acid thing or the amout of drugs i have to take thats making me ill, what with the 2 lanzoprazone the vit/mineral pill my anti gall stone meds its all to much, still having problems eating more than a few spoonfuls at one sitting, took me an hour to eat 1 beefburger 2 spoonfuls of mash potato and a spoonful of veg! let you all know hoe it went at the hospital friday xx

Back