• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back in for a tweak next week

jasonslaphead

Had my 12 week check up last week and im going back to chichester next saturday for an endoscopy and they are probably going to give my giblets a bit of a stretch. I hope they dont do too much stretching im enjoying the good results :D

good luck Jason

Good luck! xx

Oooh Jason i bet you're a cheap date!

Good luck with the stretching xx

I am not to worried about the camera bit its the stretching part thats a bit disturbing. I am sure it will be fine though. I booked myself into a hotel near the hospital to save having to travel in the morning, I can just wake up a bit later and stroll up the road to the hospital.

How long after surgery was it before they decided you needed a bit of a tweak? I'm struggling to get onto mushy foods at 5 weeks post op and I'm more or less still on liquids. Anything thicker or more solid and I'm creased up in pain and vomiting.

How long after surgery was it before they decided you needed a bit of a tweak? I'm struggling to get onto mushy foods at 5 weeks post op and I'm more or less still on liquids. Anything thicker or more solid and I'm creased up in pain and vomiting.

When I went in for my 6 week check he said that some people can take a while longer than others and to see how it goes and come back at 12 weeks and see how I was getting on. I kept trying thicker stuff about once a week but couldnt really get it down and so at the 12 week check he booked me in

When I went in for my 6 week check he said that some people can take a while longer than others and to see how it goes and come back at 12 weeks and see how I was getting on. I kept trying thicker stuff about once a week but couldnt really get it down and so at the 12 week check he booked me in

Thanks for that. I guess I just need to be a bit patient! lol Hope everything goes well for you. xx

I'm back home now . He had a look with the endoscope thing and said there was a bit of a kink and he has straightened it out so I should be ok now. I was back in the room and awake within an hour and on the way home by 6pm and it didnt hurt at all. They fed me some mashed potato before I went home and it went down fine so I should be able to venture beyond the sloppy stage now.

When I got home I realised I still had the stick on things they connect the wires too and had to pull them off myself OUCH :eek:.

Now you can imagine what it's like having a bikini wax .. lol. The things we women go through just to look good! :)

Please your kink are now straightened. Onwards and downwards :) :hug99:

Back