• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 2: Weigh In

Ems73

Only lost 1 lb this week, not sure how that's happened, as I'm being very good? But it's still going in the right direction, and I am now onto the mushy food stage, so that's a good thing. Now also feel fully recovered from my Op, so I can start exercising properly low impact first I think to get me going and allow myself to fully heal.

Onwards and Upwards!

Our bodies hang on to the pounds sometimes, just because they need time to catch up and adjust to the rapid and sudden changes an op puts them through.
Just plod on and it will keep steadily coming offx
You'll have to use the blue lapband pre-fix when you post Em, as there aren't many of us banders so the posts get lost and we have trouble finding each other sometimes.
Please come join us on the banders threads under my signature, there's another couple newly pre-op ladies on there as well as banders further out of surgery xxxxx

I wouldn't worry about "just" losing a pound. It's early days. Just remember, hopefully this is a pound you are not going to regain.

1 - 2lbs a week is the average for weight loss with the gastric band ( I am a bander too ) Well done on your weight loss and keep up the good work xx

Back