• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not a good weigh in!

You soft sod - bit of rain isnt going to hurt you!!!! (Says the girl whose new bike is still in the garage with the excuse that I still need to buy a helmet!!)

Bet you missed me didnt you chuck!! Not been on for a bit - been in a fed up mood also due to not losing as much as I would like but last time I mentioned it on the forum I got blasted! I know it will come off eventually and 1-2lb a week is great - I am just impatient xx We need to get our heads together and give them a bloody big bang!! At least we know it isnt going on again if we follow the rules xx

keep up the good work and what you have achieved so far is amazing. I know i still need to have the op but i can't tell you how much of an inspiration it is when i read each persons journey on the forum. Tomorrows another day and i wish you luck luv kaz x

i remember at the start of journey, i put a couple of pounds on. Its hard but u need to look at the bigger picture (or in our cases - the smaller one lol). Our bodies do funny things - my weight stayed the same for about 6 weeks and i only started losing again last week. When I saw the dietician and nurse this morning they confirmed again that ur body can go into shock and want to hold onto ur weight.
The most important thing for you at the minute is to focus on how amazingly well you have done so far. (just remembered - i actually stopped weighing myself each week - just did it every few weeks - that helped me psychologically) - as long as you're doing the right things the weight will come off

Well done on ur journey so far x

Like you, I lost a lot of weight pre-op (40Kg) and in the 3 weeks since I have lost another 8Kg But nothing this week. I am just happy as I haven't weighed this little in 20 years or more. I have even found a pair of "budgie smugglers" in my new size!!!

As somebody else here remarked, ignore the scales and admire the tape measure.

Chris

lol my new bike is still in the shed too.

i've had a couple of weeks where i've only lost a pound and sometimes i can gain two pounds overnight. Honestly it could be something as simple as having had a glass of water or needing a poo lol.

My clothes are getting much looser and that's what I'm going by. Bought a nice size 22 jacket today to replace the size 28/30 fleece which was hanging off me. just wish my bingo wings were decreasing at the same rate as my bust as it's a bit tight at the top of my arms.

Gary i'm gonna be firm with you hun, and take my comments with the love and support they are said to you..

How many times have i read on facebook this week that you have (according to myfitnesspal) eaten under your calorific goal? I don't have a issue with that, but if you look at your protein and carb goals this could well be something you want to address?

Saying that, us women aren't the only one that can retain fluid. Continue to keep the faith, try and up your protein and drop the carbs a bit mate.

You have done awesomely and are looking blooming fabulous mate x

This happened to me once and the next time I weighed I had lost six pounds just days later so don't fret!!!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back