• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 3 EATING! Ooooh

jillyiant

Im just starting my 3rd week, thats puree foods mushy, having a hellava job! soup ok, 2 teaspoons of egg and im done, tried mash wasnt going to happen, yougurt well fed up of them, porridge no way, going to try to stew up some fruit and try that later. Slow and easy I suppose. least the drink is going down well

well done on your progress so far! slow and easy is the best thing. Listen to me i havnt my op yet haha, hope im doing aswell as you after mine xxx

I've just started purée, know what you mean about the yogurt, I am soooooo fed up with it. Last night I had baked beans and cheese with a little milk to thin it out all blitzed , it tasted so good and completely different to everything else.

Me too baked beans 2 teaspoons & a chicken nugget mashed up. felt like id eaten a big plate of dinner. This is just plain weird but fantastic to feel full on so little.

going into my 4th week have tried fish in parsley sauce mashed with veg and that was nice i can tolerate scrambled egg and ham chewed lots mashed banana can't do pureed
banana yuk I think as long as you are really careful trying little bits of things is ok just make sure theres plenty of water in between and make sure you have your protein xx

Dimond, I didn't know you haven't had surgery yet. I had mine 5 days ago. Make sure you read up well on the post care instructions and that you have 24 hr. care for at least 3 days. I was able to start caring for myself day 4 and today, day 5, went out to breakfast with my boyfriend. Decaf coffee and took my protein shake. Then we went to the vitamin store. That was it. Home again to rest. Not bad. My first dr visit post op is in 2 days. Good luck!

Back