• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 3

drod78

I will be testing out eggs today and maybe a piece of string cheese.. I'll let you all know how it goes.. I'm pretty glad I'm finally at this stage and I hope not to have any blockages or issues.. I wanted to know how long did it take any of you to heal from the wounds?? My insicions don't look to good the are still healing but look a Lil red and puffy don't know if that's normal but when I saw the Dr last week she said it was fine and they were healing great... Am I worrying over nothing or should I be concerned.. By the way they itch like crazy!!!!

itching is normal - it means the tissues are healing! the only time to worry is if the site feels very hot and is a bright red, then there might be some infection...

how are you having your eggs? scrambled? yum yum! xx

itching is normal - it means the tissues are healing! the only time to worry is if the site feels very hot and is a bright red, then there might be some infection...

how are you having your eggs? scrambled? yum yum! xx

Scrambled and they were really good even though I didn't finish them all..

thats a good sign if you can't finish them - are you seeing results on the scales yet? xxx

Somewhat I feel like I'm at a stand still now don't know what's going on I hope it gets better as the time goes by I'd hate to be doing all of this and stay a few pounds lighter than what I was originally.. :(

Back